Windows 10: my windows settings icon turn into squre how to fix the problem

Discus and support my windows settings icon turn into squre how to fix the problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to fix this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ambady A, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Ambady A Win User

my windows settings icon turn into squre how to fix the problem

how to fix this problem

:)

Ambady A, Jul 21, 2022

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jul 21, 2022
  3. Win 10 Icons problem!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• Are you trying to hide icon in the task bar.

If yes I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type in search bar “Turn system icons On or Off”.
    • Select the option “Turn system icons On or Off”.
    • Turn off the icons which you want to hide.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists do get back to us we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 21, 2022
  4. my windows settings icon turn into squre how to fix the problem

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

my windows settings icon turn into squre how to fix the problem

1. my windows settings icon turn into squre how to fix the problem - Similar Threads - settings icon turn

2. How to fix taskbar and settings problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix taskbar and settings problems?: I can't access the settings on my computer, right click tabs on the taskbar I can only right click the start tab, view the wifi or calendar, and use the magnifying glass or start menu. My windows key on my keyboard also doesn't work. I have already tried restarting windows...
  3. How to fix taskbar and settings problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix taskbar and settings problems?: I can't access the settings on my computer, right click tabs on the taskbar I can only right click the start tab, view the wifi or calendar, and use the magnifying glass or start menu. My windows key on my keyboard also doesn't work. I have already tried restarting windows...
  4. my windows settings icon turn into squre how to fix the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows settings icon turn into squre how to fix the problem: how to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-settings-icon-turn-into-squre-how-to/cc865d4e-80cf-46f1-9dea-5380898c20fa
  5. Problems with icons and settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with icons and settings windows 10: I have a problem with the icons of the settings in windows 10, all updates greater than February 27 cause the search to stop working, and when I go to settings and in many of them they do not workI leave screenshots to understand the problemPCUpdatesProblem...
  6. Taskbar problem - Icons are postponed. How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar problem - Icons are postponed. How to fix it?: [ATTACH] So you can see that the icons of the programs way deeper are as it should be. I can't see which program are open. How do I fix it? On my second monitor it looks right. All Icons at the same hight. (Taskbar fixed doesn't make a difference.) I already tried...
  7. How to fix this Boxed/corrupted icon problem to windows deafult icon?

How to fix this Boxed/corrupted icon problem to windows deafult icon?: Hi, how to fix this boxed icon problem & re-store to default? & what might be the coz of this kinda problem? one night it was good and next morning it looks like this. Thanks. windows 10 pro, v1909, OSB - 18363.657 [ATTACH] THIS IS ONE OF MANY ICON PROBLEM...
  8. How to fix the icons in setting?

How to fix the icons in setting?: Oneday I have no idea how the icons in setting turned into squires like in the picture. Not all of them, but some. I wonder how to fix them. Which file or files were broken? [ATTACH]...
  9. Desktop turning black & black squres behind icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop turning black & black squres behind icons: When I do a selection (click and drag) the space that I selected turns my desktop background black. When my cursor goes over an icon, a black square appears behind it. Also, when I drag an icon around on the desktop, all of the background turns black. All of this started...
  10. Windows settings icons turns to square , How can I fix it?

Windows settings icons turns to square , How can I fix it?: Hi everyone I hope everything is okay with you, My problem is with Personalization of windows 10 After installing windows 10 I recognized that some settings icons of windows applications or also windows menu or notifications turn to white or black square (according to my...