Windows 10: my windows setup isn't working properly ( white screen like the page just doesnt load )

Discus and support my windows setup isn't working properly ( white screen like the page just doesnt load ) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I've been trying to install windows 10 on my new laptop but I got to the part in the setup where it asks me to link my android with my pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stefanoti, Sep 4, 2019.

1. stefanoti Win User

my windows setup isn't working properly ( white screen like the page just doesnt load )

Hello! I've been trying to install windows 10 on my new laptop but I got to the part in the setup where it asks me to link my android with my pc and afterwards the next screen just doesn't load. It's just a blank white screen and I cant do anything about it. I've tried to enter into bios but I can't do that because the laptop enters windows 10 without the option where you can boot bios first. I can't go back into the setup more then the part where it asks you if you want activity history.

:)

stefanoti, Sep 4, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Nick259 Win User

my windows setup isn't working properly ( white screen like the page just doesnt load )

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. my windows setup isn't working properly ( white screen like the page just doesnt load ) - Similar Threads - setup isn't working

2. Windows doesnt work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesnt work properly: Im using W10 pro version and my windows update wont update. The first various updates install succesful but when the last one optional update remains it wont get updated. I have tried to fix this issue using recovery mode keeping your data, installing windows media creation...
  3. Windows doesnt work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesnt work properly: Im using W10 pro version and my windows update wont update. The first various updates install succesful but when the last one optional update remains it wont get updated. I have tried to fix this issue using recovery mode keeping your data, installing windows media creation...
  4. Windows doesnt work properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My USB doesnt work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB doesnt work properly: I have a ROG STRIX laptop running windows 10 Home 64bitI've wiped my USB with a program called EaseUS Partition Masterhttps://www.easeus.com/And after that, my usb doesnt have a file system, and when i try to format it, i tried it with DiskPart, Disk Managment and the EaseUS...
  6. My USB doesnt work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My USB doesnt work properly: I have a ROG STRIX laptop running windows 10 Home 64bitI've wiped my USB with a program called EaseUS Partition Masterhttps://www.easeus.com/And after that, my usb doesnt have a file system, and when i try to format it, i tried it with DiskPart, Disk Managment and the EaseUS...
  7. My USB doesnt work properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 setup doesnt load

Windows 10 setup doesnt load: The windows media creation tool doesnt load, the windows 10 setup from the iso doesnt load neither.Any advice is welcome.I have windows 10 and I want to reinstall keeping all the apps and data....
  9. white screen setup

white screen setup: So i just bought a new laptop and was going though the installation (a nightmare since it makes you do things you dont want to do such as making a microsoft account and making a pin for the laptop) but after the page "Link your android to this PC" i press next and get nothing...
  10. My twitter page is not loading properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My twitter page is not loading properly: Hello Till few hours back I was twitting, but now I cannot log in twitter and in fact the page is not loading properly. I have tried in other browser like IE, microsoft edge and I found the same problem. Other pages like facebook, yahoo, gmail etc are working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo error firefox page isnt properly redirecting language:en