Windows 10: My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes?

Discus and support My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by colinLee4, May 31, 2020.

1. colinLee4 Win User

My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes?

:)

colinLee4, May 31, 2020

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, May 31, 2020
  3. wahdangun Win User
    App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, May 31, 2020
  4. My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes?

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

it seems similar: a store with competitors services in it.

huguberhart, May 31, 2020
Thema:

1. My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes? - Similar Threads - store app linking

2. Windows Store not updating any apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store not updating any apps.: I keep attempting to play Apex Legends, but each time I'm forcefully tabbed out of the game and told that an app is required to open the MS Gamebar. I attempt to update it, but there are a ton of apps in the queue to update, none of which ever update. These apps include the...
  3. Windows Store not updating any apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store not updating any apps.: I keep attempting to play Apex Legends, but each time I'm forcefully tabbed out of the game and told that an app is required to open the MS Gamebar. I attempt to update it, but there are a ton of apps in the queue to update, none of which ever update. These apps include the...
  4. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.: Hello,I recently tried to install the intel graphics command center on the microsoft store app, but it doesn't install it nor any other apps, i've tried troubleshooting, uninstalling, updating, reinstalling, WSreset.exe, turning on and off the microsoft store install service,...
  5. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.: Hello,I recently tried to install the intel graphics command center on the microsoft store app, but it doesn't install it nor any other apps, i've tried troubleshooting, uninstalling, updating, reinstalling, WSreset.exe, turning on and off the microsoft store install service,...
  6. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Downloading any apps for my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading any apps for my account: I was just wondering if I could download some specific games for my account only I have a Windows 8.1 Pro in which my sister's account is also there.Though my parents account is also there so I ask them also if I can download this or that game but my father sometimes just...
  8. Downloading any apps for my account

Downloading any apps for my account: I was just wondering if I could download some specific games for my account only I have a Windows 8.1 Pro in which my sister's account is also there.Though my parents account is also there so I ask them also if I can download this or that game but my father sometimes just...
  9. Microsoft Store is not downloading any apps in my system

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is not downloading any apps in my system: Microsoft Store is not downloading any apps in my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-downloading-any-apps-in-my/cb5f37b3-24f5-49ee-8cb6-dd8552bdf851
  10. can't login to my account in any app

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't login to my account in any app: I made some adjustments to this folder and combined it with the same folder from another device :- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps then I have made a reset of all system applications using this command :- Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...