Windows 10: My windows store can't download any app for no reason

Discus and support My windows store can't download any app for no reason in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Windows store does't allow me to download any app , i clearly do not no the reason I've tried to reset the app but still nothing changes . But when... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by _Kyle, Apr 9, 2020.

1. _Kyle Win User

My windows store can't download any app for no reason

My Windows store does't allow me to download any app , i clearly do not no the reason I've tried to reset the app but still nothing changes . But when i go to the windows store website it shows clearly that i can download the apps , i can't find why that's possible I've signed in to windows store and still nothing happens. All it shows on every app is app not compatible with your device or i need to install it on internal storage, while on the website everything is clear even when signed in to the website. Someone HELP !

My windows store can't download any app for no reason 03461dda-bf9a-4918-a212-a3a4ff49978d?upload=true.png

:)

_Kyle, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 9, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. My windows store can't download any app for no reason - Similar Threads - store can't download

2. Can't download or update any app from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download or update any app from the Microsoft Store: I noticed recently that my microsoft store is not able to either download or update an already installed app.I have been having Spotify for months on this computer fairly recently bought, Windows 11 version 22H2, 64x, RAM 8GB and free storage space of 200GB from initial...
  3. Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store: I've been trying to install a free app on my laptop but every time I click 'Get' I'm prompted to sign in even though I already am. I went to turn this off in the settings and the same problem occurred. This is a new laptop given to me by a family member, so their information...
  4. Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store: I've been trying to install a free app on my laptop but every time I click 'Get' I'm prompted to sign in even though I already am. I went to turn this off in the settings and the same problem occurred. This is a new laptop given to me by a family member, so their information...
  5. Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can't download any apps from the store.

I can't download any apps from the store.: Its been several months , i been trying to download apps from the store . After clicking install it just gets stuck there . Like i can click the button as much as i can but it wont to anything . Is there a solution to this or should i reset my PC . Pls help ....
  7. Can't Download any apps on the store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Download any apps on the store: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-tips-fix-windows-store-app-issues-windows-10/ I tried all of this an still not able to. WHat is this omg. Has anyone figured this out submitted by /u/Wannabehappy2 [link] [comments]...
  8. I can't download any app from Microsoft Store

I can't download any app from Microsoft Store: Hi ı was downloading forza horizon 4 and suddenly the download resetted. Now it is downloading really slow. It will take days with this speed. And there is no problem with my internet it is working fine with other apps....
  9. Can't Download Any Microsoft Store Apps

Can't Download Any Microsoft Store Apps: Every time I attempt to download any apps/games/etc from the Microsoft store the app begins downloading but very shortly afterwards states: "Error: See Details". If you click on "See Details" it states that something unexpected happened and gives the error code: 0x80D03805....
  10. why i can't download any app from the store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i can't download any app from the store: i am trying to download one app from the store of the windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-download-any-app-from-the-store/81712601-c2a9-4101-9288-0563ff249f2e