Windows 10: My windows store didn't install all of the files for minecraft.

Discus and support My windows store didn't install all of the files for minecraft. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was getting really frustrated because my Minecraft kept crashing after the white loading screen came up. I restarted it, uninstalled reinstalled it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AustinSlayer, Jun 26, 2019.

1. My windows store didn't install all of the files for minecraft.

I was getting really frustrated because my Minecraft kept crashing after the white loading screen came up. I restarted it, uninstalled reinstalled it. I even troubleshooted the it. I did everything I could think of and even searched for a solution and did everything they told me to and nothing worked. So then I decided to look at the files and realized that it only installed one file for the game and I haven't been able to figure out how to fix this problem. I am up to date on all of the updates and made sure that there wasn't any updates that I was missing. Any suggestions help

:)

AustinSlayer, Jun 26, 2019

2. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10.

Hi Dr.Person,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to download the game Minecraft on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you experiencing this concern with other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 2: Reset Store Cache.

1. Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    2. Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    3. The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 26, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

My windows store didn't install all of the files for minecraft.

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

My windows store didn't install all of the files for minecraft.

1. My windows store didn't install all of the files for minecraft. - Similar Threads - store didn't install

2. I reset Windows 10 with "Keep all files" option but it didn't keep all files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset Windows 10 with "Keep all files" option but it didn't keep all files.: I recently reset my windows 10 and I wanted to keep all of my files. But for some reason after resetting it, some of my files were gone I could tell that because I noticed that a lot of my pc's space was cleared. I didn't have a recovery point before this change because I...
  3. My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,: Im trying to download the minecraft launcher, but i keep getting a repeated messaged 'sorry, something happened on our end.' this is happening exclusively to Minecraft. a fix would be appreciated, but ive had this issue for the past year....
  4. My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,: Im trying to download the minecraft launcher, but i keep getting a repeated messaged 'sorry, something happened on our end.' this is happening exclusively to Minecraft. a fix would be appreciated, but ive had this issue for the past year....
  5. My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Store didn't com with my pc. How do I install it?

Windows Store didn't com with my pc. How do I install it?: it doesnt pop up in search or settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-didnt-com-with-my-pc-how-do-i/a235bbe8-908e-4cb1-a26c-9c654561b27f
  7. Minecraft "didn't" got bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "didn't" got bought: So for some reason in the Microsoft store, it seems that I didn't actually bought the game, I already bought the game years ago but for some reason, its gone, I bought it through gift card but I already lost the card since I already bought it, I already signed in to the right...
  8. How to clear/reset "All owned" list in Windows Store? Re-installation didn't help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to clear/reset "All owned" list in Windows Store? Re-installation didn't help.: Hello. I reinstalled Windows 10 and I noticed that Microsoft Store still shows a list of apps that were installed on this PC in the last 5 years. I found them here: Microsoft Store -> My Library -> All owned. I'm using an offline account. Is there a way to somehow clear/reset...
  9. Microsoft store not installing Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not installing Minecraft: So, I know the laptop I'm using is a hp stream. but I made it so It'll install new microsoft store apps to a usb. there is also a sd card there to help with updates and things. but is there a way to fix the store problem? I'm trying the trouble shooter right now, but if...
  10. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Minecraft installation in Microsoft store: I purchased minecraft from the windows store, But It wont download Instal button is in active. I can press but nothing happen. ***Original Title: Minecraft in windows store***...