Windows 10: My windows store looks different

Discus and support My windows store looks different in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Now have five new tabs, much better than before.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MikeKuoO, Oct 29, 2019.

1. My windows store looks different

/u/MikeKuoO, Oct 29, 2019

2. Issues with some windows store Apps.

Thank you for getting back to us. We suggest that you reset your Windows Store. Resetting the Windows store will clear the cache and cookies of the said application. Please follow these steps:

• Left click on the Start menu and look for "Run".
    • Type "wsreset.exe".

We'll wait for your update.

Marvin Barc, Oct 29, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 29, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

My windows store looks different

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

My windows store looks different

1. My windows store looks different - Similar Threads - store looks different

2. My Windows file explorer looks different

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows file explorer looks different: After the last restart or update, my windows explrorer looks completely different. The search bar and nav bar became smaller, the UI looks strange and when i search for something, it doesn't do a little dropdown window where i can click to open, or right click to show in...
  3. My Windows file explorer looks different

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows file explorer looks different: After the last restart or update, my windows explrorer looks completely different. The search bar and nav bar became smaller, the UI looks strange and when i search for something, it doesn't do a little dropdown window where i can click to open, or right click to show in...
  4. My Windows file explorer looks different

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different looks windows 10: Hello,My wife and I have two separate PCs. I was reinstalling Windows 10 and noticed my windows on mine and hers look different. They’re both on windows 10 home and both up-to-date. When I was rebooting her for a fresh install and notice things did not look the same. I’ve...
  6. Different looks windows 10

Different looks windows 10: Hello,My wife and I have two separate PCs. I was reinstalling Windows 10 and noticed my windows on mine and hers look different. They’re both on windows 10 home and both up-to-date. When I was rebooting her for a fresh install and notice things did not look the same. I’ve...
  7. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My settings options look different.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My settings options look different.: Hello.Im trying to show the taskbar on all my displays,but my settings look different from what I see in the screenshots of other people:First image is my settings and second one is from another user I found on internet....
  9. My settings options look different.

My settings options look different.: Hello.Im trying to show the taskbar on all my displays,but my settings look different from what I see in the screenshots of other people:First image is my settings and second one is from another user I found on internet....
  10. Fonts look different

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fonts look different: [ATTACH] So basically, the fonts in Windows 10 can look different for some reason. I was voice calling with friend of mine and he shared his screen, and his file explorer font looks so much cleaner than what I have. The folder icons also look smaller and sleeker. Is there...