Windows 10: my windows suddenly upgraded to enterprise

Discus and support my windows suddenly upgraded to enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my windows suddenly upgraded to enterprise from pro and it says windows not activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GiftZulu1, Aug 14, 2020.

1. GiftZulu1 Win User

my windows suddenly upgraded to enterprise

my windows suddenly upgraded to enterprise from pro and it says windows not activated

:)

GiftZulu1, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you want more information on how to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise.

I suggest you to refer the steps by Bill Smithers on August 19, 2015
    in the following thread and check if it helps.

Windows 10 upgrade for windows 8.1 enterprise edition

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Aug 14, 2020
  4. zigandzag Win User

I have Window 10 Enterprise winver 1607 and want to get a cumulative 1809 update

Angel -

You are suggesting downloading the Windows creation tool. Enterprise was not on that list. Can I still use that to upgrade the Enterprise version install?

Thanks,

Ziggy

zigandzag, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

1. my windows suddenly upgraded to enterprise - Similar Threads - suddenly upgraded enterprise

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade: I have a Primalucelab Eagle 3 computer that is used for astronomy. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-loaded and when checking for updates Windows shows that updates are current. When trying to load a recent release of the Primalucelab software it states that my windows...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade: I have a Primalucelab Eagle 3 computer that is used for astronomy. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-loaded and when checking for updates Windows shows that updates are current. When trying to load a recent release of the Primalucelab software it states that my windows...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Auto upgrade to windows enterprise without my consent

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Auto upgrade to windows enterprise without my consent: Hello, I recently activated a windows 10 Home version on my new laptop. However I was shocked to discover that in my next bootup of computer, windows require another activation. Anyone knows how to reverse the upgrade? Thank you...
  6. Windows upgraded to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows upgraded to Enterprise: I recently bought a new pc and installed windows 10 home via usb stick. I tried to use my old win7 key to activate it, it did not work. No problem so i just bought a new win 10 home key. I activated it, it was recognised, everything works, all fine. Now some restarts...
  7. Windows Home suddenly Unactivated Enterprise.

Windows Home suddenly Unactivated Enterprise.: A bit of background. I have a HP Windows Home Windows came with the PC A week or 2 ago I read that it was possible to update Windows 10 Home to Pro using a Windows 8 Pro key. As I still have an old one that I'm not using, gave it a try. Found that it doesn't work. Windows...
  8. All devices suddenly been upgraded to windows enterprise

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All devices suddenly been upgraded to windows enterprise: It seems like all the devices in my home network has been upgraded to Windows Enterprise. I have a device on Pro, Home, and Education. It seems like we're in a console management, where they can push out apps or files to us. Is there anything for us to leave this the...
  9. upgrade to Win10 Enterprise

upgrade to Win10 Enterprise: I just bought a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 Home pre-loaded. I found I needed Remote Desktop but that version didn't support it. So I upgraded to Enterprise but now I can't activate the Windows new version. I bought the upgrade from the Microsoft store but it did not come...
  10. Worries about sudden Enterprise upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Worries about sudden Enterprise upgrade: Hello. Recently after the 1903 update that I got, I saw that my Pro version of Windows changed to Enterprise. I said this to my friend and he said I'll have to pay yearly for the license. It upgraded without my knowledge as I had always checked and had the Pro version....