Windows 10: my windows suddenly wasnt activated.

Discus and support my windows suddenly wasnt activated. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so i turned my pc on and then i saw my windows wasnt activated, then when i go to settings, i ran to an error saying "something interrupted our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RotsenKyron, Sep 5, 2020.

1. my windows suddenly wasnt activated.

so i turned my pc on and then i saw my windows wasnt activated, then when i go to settings, i ran to an error saying "something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, and try again error code 0x8007000D" but im already connected to the internet. I tried trouble shooting and then this popped up saying "something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. 0x80070005. what do i do to fix this?

:)

RotsenKyron, Sep 5, 2020

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Sep 5, 2020
  3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Sep 5, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

my windows suddenly wasnt activated.

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

my windows suddenly wasnt activated.

1. my windows suddenly wasnt activated. - Similar Threads - suddenly wasnt activated

2. Why is my windows activation suddenly stopped?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows activation suddenly stopped?: I've been using genuine Windows and have activated it, why is it suddenly stopped now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-activation-suddenly-stopped/ecf1afd2-be56-4317-8c47-ddf825f32f6d
  3. Windows suddenly not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows suddenly not activated: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T430. I've had it since late 2020, and installed Windows then. Since yesterday, Windows has been saying to activate it after my computer restarted while in sleep mode. The error code given is 0xC004F074, on Windows 10 Pro. Windows was preinstalled on...
  4. My windows suddenly doesn't activate

My windows suddenly doesn't activate: I've been using this laptop for 9months now with my windows 10 activated but all of a sudden the activate windows watermark appeared on my screen & when I checked further it showed : we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization activation...
  5. My Windows is suddenly not Activated?

My Windows is suddenly not Activated?: Been using this computer for months with no issue, but ive suddenly got a "Activate Windows" Watermark at the bottom left. Is there a known reason as to what caused this? Is there a solution?...
  6. Windows suddenly not activated

Windows suddenly not activated: I have a cyberpower gaming pc that comes with pre-installed windows 10. Suddenly i get an "Activate Windows" watermark after about 5 months and when I go to activation settings it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organizations...
  7. Windows suddenly not activated

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows suddenly not activated: I have a cyberpower gaming pc that comes with pre-installed windows 10. Suddenly i get an "Activate Windows" watermark after about 5 months and when I go to activation settings it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organizations...
  8. Windows suddenly activated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly activated?: I always had unactivated windows, but now there's suddenly no watermark etc, its activated. Could this be because I recently logged on to my school account (to use office365 and onedrive)? Is the school now able to monitor my PC, or other stuff? submitted by /u/HolyGoat99...
  9. My Windows PC is suddenly not activated

My Windows PC is suddenly not activated: My computer has been activated for over two years and then today when I booted it up the watermark in the corner telling me to activate windows had appeared. when I went to the settings, it said windows can't be activated on the device right now and gave me the error code...
  10. Activated window suddenly ask for Activation

Activated window suddenly ask for Activation: My window is register to a digital license linked to my Microsoft account, I updated my windows 10 Pro Education then after some days my window suddenly deactivated, now I got this massage "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet,...