Windows 10: My Windows taskbar is white.

Discus and support My Windows taskbar is white. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've looked everywhere and nothing seems to be working. I did the custom colour thing but I really don't like the dark background and the 'Start,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alisha_3.345, Feb 23, 2020.

1. My Windows taskbar is white.

I've looked everywhere and nothing seems to be working. I did the custom colour thing but I really don't like the dark background and the 'Start, taskbar and action centre' button is greyed out. Is there anyway to change my taskbar back but not have to be in dark mode? Thanks.

:)

alisha_3.345, Feb 23, 2020

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 23, 2020
  3. How to change taskbar text back to white?

Thanks for the update. Corrupted or Broken Windows Update Components is one possible cause of the issue that you're encountering. Let's change the themes on the Control Panel and see if they help us in changing the Taskbar text color. To do so, please follow
    these steps:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select View by: Small icons.
    • Open Personalization.
    • Switch to the Default theme called Windows. (The text will be white.)
    • Switch the background to whatever they were before, and the text should stay white.

Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 23, 2020
  4. res0khor Win User

My Windows taskbar is white.

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

My Windows taskbar is white.

1. My Windows taskbar is white. - Similar Threads - taskbar white

2. Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?: My files app wasn't working so I used task manager to crash it. Right after it crashed, the taskbar along with the desktop turned comptley white. This has happened on many occasions.Windows 11...
  3. Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?: My files app wasn't working so I used task manager to crash it. Right after it crashed, the taskbar along with the desktop turned comptley white. This has happened on many occasions.Windows 11...
  4. White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update: Also seems to have added white outline to start menu and some windows when mouse isn't on them. The colors of the bars also don't seem right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-appeared-on-top-of-taskbar-after-bios/42b943b6-7bfa-4cf5-8e7b-88879ecadab7
  5. White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update

White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update: Also seems to have added white outline to start menu and some windows when mouse isn't on them. The colors of the bars also don't seem right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-appeared-on-top-of-taskbar-after-bios/42b943b6-7bfa-4cf5-8e7b-88879ecadab7
  6. Translucent TB showing white block on taskbar

Translucent TB showing white block on taskbar: Hello I have downloaded translucent tb and it is working fine but this weird white rectangle has appeared next to the windows button on the left Windows 11 newest version even if I change the mode to acrylic for example which is like translucent the white block just goes...
  7. Translucent TB showing white block on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Translucent TB showing white block on taskbar: Hello I have downloaded translucent tb and it is working fine but this weird white rectangle has appeared next to the windows button on the left Windows 11 newest version even if I change the mode to acrylic for example which is like translucent the white block just goes...
  8. Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?: I reinstalled the GPU drivers, changed the orientation of the screen, changed the refresh rate from 240 to 60 and back while doing restarts. I don't have acces to another screen so i cannot connect the laptop to another screen to see if the black lines are only on 1 screen....
  9. Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?

Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?: I reinstalled the GPU drivers, changed the orientation of the screen, changed the refresh rate from 240 to 60 and back while doing restarts. I don't have acces to another screen so i cannot connect the laptop to another screen to see if the black lines are only on 1 screen....
  10. Taskbar Settings Menu Icon Option Is White; How Do I Fix It?

Taskbar Settings Menu Icon Option Is White; How Do I Fix It?: I have Windows 10, and after a recent update just got computer, so not sure which update the Icon next to Taskbar Settings, which usually looks like a gear, has turned into a white square. I've updated Windows to the most recent version, I've run scannow, I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar changed color to white

2. taskbar white to black