Windows 10: My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind

Discus and support My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Windows workstation I'm using won't have its time stay put. I tried going to the time settings and changing the time to the correct time and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joshua Cuéllar, Sep 18, 2022.

1. My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind

The Windows workstation I'm using won't have its time stay put. I tried going to the time settings and changing the time to the correct time and it won't stay put. After a while it gets behind by a few minutes.My computer is older, even on a newer computer you can still access some of the old settings.There are two settings now, one from the start settings menu with the search side bar and other random settings I've seen people use on newer computers with weird computer kung fu.How do I put my time to the correct time and get it to stay put? My computer is Windows 7 if you must know but I don'

:)

Joshua Cuéllar, Sep 18, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 18, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 18, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind

1. My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind - Similar Threads - Accurate Gets Few

2. Windows 10 time always wrong few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 time always wrong few minutes: Hi,my windows time is always about 3-4 behind the time - regardless of the time server tried with local and with time.google.com.w32tm shows the correct time server and that sync is successfully but the keeps a few minutes off...
  3. Windows 10 time always wrong few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 time always wrong few minutes: Hi,my windows time is always about 3-4 behind the time - regardless of the time server tried with local and with time.google.com.w32tm shows the correct time server and that sync is successfully but the keeps a few minutes off...
  4. Windows 10 time always wrong few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind: The Windows workstation I'm using won't have its time stay put. I tried going to the time settings and changing the time to the correct time and it won't stay put. After a while it gets behind by a few minutes.My computer is older, even on a newer computer you can still...
  6. Most accurate time server for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most accurate time server for Windows: Hi,I wonder which is the most accurate time server for Windows 11 other than time.windows.com?Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-accurate-time-server-for-windows/5303412c-edbb-421f-81b2-99c16f54e66e
  7. Most accurate time server for Windows

Most accurate time server for Windows: Hi,I wonder which is the most accurate time server for Windows 11 other than time.windows.com?Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-accurate-time-server-for-windows/5303412c-edbb-421f-81b2-99c16f54e66e
  8. Time Lagging Behind

Time Lagging Behind: My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-lagging-behind/b36d477f-d922-43c2-b812-2c3a907d580e
  9. Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time.: I am a member of Acer Community. Whenever I post anything there, the time for it and other's posts and comments seems to be shown 30 minutes behind my current time. No matter how many browsers and platforms I try, this problem stays the same. However, in other sites like here...
  10. setting time accurately with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting time accurately with Windows 10: How do I adjust the time manually to within 1 second of accuracy with Windows 10. It only seems to allow me to adjust the hours and minutes. I need to adjust the seconds....