Windows 10: My Windows Unactivated Itself, But I have my activation key and keep on getting error code...

Discus and support My Windows Unactivated Itself, But I have my activation key and keep on getting error code... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My windows unactivated itself, and I'm now having trouble trying to reactivate Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by annatse1, Mar 27, 2019.

1. annatse1 Win User

My Windows Unactivated Itself, But I have my activation key and keep on getting error code...

My windows unactivated itself, and I'm now having trouble trying to reactivate Windows.

:)

annatse1, Mar 27, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 27, 2019
  4. My Windows Unactivated Itself, But I have my activation key and keep on getting error code...

Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

My Windows Unactivated Itself, But I have my activation key and keep on getting error code...

1. My Windows Unactivated Itself, But I have my activation key and keep on getting error code... - Similar Threads - Unactivated Itself activation

2. i have my bitlocker key id how do i get the key itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have my bitlocker key id how do i get the key itself: i have my bitlocker ID Key how can i get the key itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-bitlocker-key-id-how-do-i-get-the-key/0e0b45b9-3653-4e9c-b8a0-7c533c68a7e1
  3. i have my bitlocker key id how do i get the key itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have my bitlocker key id how do i get the key itself: i have my bitlocker ID Key how can i get the key itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-bitlocker-key-id-how-do-i-get-the-key/0e0b45b9-3653-4e9c-b8a0-7c533c68a7e1
  4. My windows key keep pressing by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows key keep pressing by itself.: Hi , My windows key button keeps pressing on its own, it just started suddenly yesterday I thought it was hardware issue so I cleaned it but the result was still the same , it is like as if it is constantly pressed. I've tried to update my keyboard driver , I have uninstalled...
  5. My windows key keep pressing by itself.

My windows key keep pressing by itself.: Hi , My windows key button keeps pressing on its own, it just started suddenly yesterday I thought it was hardware issue so I cleaned it but the result was still the same , it is like as if it is constantly pressed. I've tried to update my keyboard driver , I have uninstalled...
  6. My windows key keep pressing by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I can't activate my windows 11 pro. I keep getting error code OxCOO4COO3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate my windows 11 pro. I keep getting error code OxCOO4COO3.: I keep getting a message saying my windows pro 11 cannot be activated and it is trying to activate enterprise when i purchased pro. I receive error code OxCOO4COO3 every time i try to activate it...
  8. I can't activate my windows 11 pro. I keep getting error code OxCOO4COO3.

I can't activate my windows 11 pro. I keep getting error code OxCOO4COO3.: I keep getting a message saying my windows pro 11 cannot be activated and it is trying to activate enterprise when i purchased pro. I receive error code OxCOO4COO3 every time i try to activate it...
  9. Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself?: Hello! So I wanted to delete all my files and start up Windows 10 Home by using the “Clean all my drives” option on Reset this PC, (I don’t want to recycle/give away my PC by the way but I want to securely feel like none of my data is recoverable) and i’m very concerned if...
  10. My computer keeps turning itself off. No error code.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer keeps turning itself off. No error code.: Screen keep[IMG]s turning off at sporadic times. Youtube, on idle, simple Google search. Mouse freezes in place. Screen freezes. Screen goes black. Monitor reads no source or going to sleep depending on which monitor i am using. Fans turn on. Temp never exceding 115 f. I...