Windows 10: my windows upadtes slow down my pc

Discus and support my windows upadtes slow down my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; dear sir/madam, i writing this mail,regarding to my windows 10 home basic updates. i am using my 1 year old Dell laptop which is genuine activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nakullalit, Aug 24, 2018.

1. my windows upadtes slow down my pc

dear sir/madam,
    i writing this mail,regarding to my windows 10 home basic updates. i am using my 1 year old Dell laptop which is genuine activated windows 10 from Authorized dell store.
    last night about 10ó clock i download your updates from settings and install it..and shut down the pc,next day when i start my laptop,i felt that my system is running too slow and it is responding me very slow,my commands appears very slow. and my Google Chrome is running too slow. i am sure that your windows update package slow down my system.

i have very bad experience with your OS...i paid a very big amount for your windows, i'm very dis-pointed.By profession i'm an Computer science engineer and i understood very well OS and PC configuration,my Pc does not contain any huge amount of load and heavy ram usage,and my HDD is also in very good free space,and i purchased a paid antivirus too. please respond my email and your bugs.

_ Nakul

:)

nakullalit, Aug 24, 2018
  2. cachirro Win User

Very slow boot on Win10 with SSD after creators upadte

It is a Z97-K, and yes, i tried the one on the asus website.

I will try your link.

edit:

using that driver results in the same error. (and boot got slower)

my windows upadtes slow down my pc [​IMG]

Only the other version i have works.

cachirro, Aug 24, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Aug 24, 2018
  4. zinou Win User

my windows upadtes slow down my pc

Very slow boot on Win10 with SSD after creators upadte

Even in the second boot trace. it seems that the problem is related to this driver, it causes the system to wait 15 s

What is the model of your Asus? in the Asus Website, is there any driver for Intel Management Engine ?

zinou, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

my windows upadtes slow down my pc

1. my windows upadtes slow down my pc - Similar Threads - upadtes slow down

2. My pc is slowing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is slowing down: So my Dell Optiplex 7040 has been through a lot and has been slowing down with Windows 10. Please help me with getting Windows back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-slowing-down/7db918f1-5fe3-4923-aad1-292846a43f1f
  3. My pc is slowing down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is slowing down: So my Dell Optiplex 7040 has been through a lot and has been slowing down with Windows 10. Please help me with getting Windows back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-slowing-down/7db918f1-5fe3-4923-aad1-292846a43f1f
  4. My pc is slowing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is my pc slowing down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc slowing down?: For some reason, my PC is currently running slow at random times and when it occurs it doesn't stop. For example, I will browse on the computer, and if I click on anything then the cursor starts to freeze and the application starts to slowly open, or if maximize the screen or...
  6. Why is my pc slowing down?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my pc slowing down?: For some reason, my PC is currently running slow at random times and when it occurs it doesn't stop. For example, I will browse on the computer, and if I click on anything then the cursor starts to freeze and the application starts to slowly open, or if maximize the screen or...
  7. Windows Update slows down my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update slows down my pc: Hi, I am an old user of windows 10, I updated my pc from win10 version 1909 to 20H2 in the month of March. The update was successful and my pc was normal as beforeupdating, but when I check for updates in the windows update settings page the available updates takes nearly 6-8...
  8. Windows updates slow my PC down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates slow my PC down: So today I was going to record a YouTube video, when I noticed something wasn't right, the fps boost client was getting 50% less fps then normal, and when I tried running the recorder, when I hit record the entire recording app crashed.I checked task manager to see what was...
  9. SAntivirus slow down my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SAntivirus slow down my PC: Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background. Looked into it and found it was malware, so I got myself bitdefender. With bitdefender, I was able to remove all the files that...
  10. Windows Defender slows down my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender slows down my PC: Hi, Whenever I open any folder with lots of software programs than Windows Defender start taking more thing 50% of CPU usage, continuously. I know that it might be scanning them, but every time? It slows down PC too much that the icon of the program takes too much time...