Windows 10: My windows update check is stuck here , it's just showing please wait and loading ...

Discus and support My windows update check is stuck here , it's just showing please wait and loading ... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iamparth25 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iamparth25, Oct 31, 2020.

1. My windows update check is stuck here , it's just showing please wait and loading ...

/u/iamparth25, Oct 31, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Minor suggestion for Check for updates

No, I know that. Exactly where I suggest this to be changed, please note.
    Sorry for not being clear.

The Check for updates small window currently does not show what I ask to be added - program version. Please consider adding this. Many other programs have this, so I suggest for GPU-Z to have it too.

4. My windows update check is stuck here , it's just showing please wait and loading ...

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

My windows update check is stuck here , it's just showing please wait and loading ...

1. My windows update check is stuck here , it's just showing please wait and loading ... - Similar Threads - update check stuck

2. Windows Update stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck at please wait: HelloI have a problem with my Windows 10 PC. After updating to the newest version, 21H1, it seems like something went wrong.First of all, I saw that in the power options from Start there still appears the options to restartAfter that, I opened settings and it is stuck at...
  3. forza horizon 4, stuck on loading please wait

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    forza horizon 4, stuck on loading please wait: I've been stuck on loading please wait since yesterday I even tried to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-stuck-on-loading-please-wait/784295de-f6d8-4aab-a797-0518d6a794c4
  4. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  5. Window update please wait stuck

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window update please wait stuck: Hi All I updated to 20h2 windows now windows update keeps saying please wait and the update and shutdown and update and restart are on the power button now even if i press one nothing happens seems it is stuck any fix for this. - - - Updated - - - Hi all I fixed it by going...
  6. Windows Update stuck at please wait

Windows Update stuck at please wait: Hello I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC. After updating to the newest version, 20H2, it seems like something went wrong. First of all, I saw that in the power options from Start there still appears the options to restart After that, I opened settings and it is stuck...
  7. Windows Update stuck at please wait

Windows Update stuck at please wait: Hello I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC. After updating to the newest version, 20H2, it seems like something went wrong. First of all, I saw that in the power options from Start there still appears the options to restart After that, I opened settings and it is stuck...
  8. Windows 10 Update stuck on 'Please Wait'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update stuck on 'Please Wait': Hi, hadn't used my PC since May ish but began using again a couple of days ago, booted normally but maybe an hour ago i updated to the most recent version of Windows 10. Now i can't get past the 'please wait' screen, i've restarted multiple times and cannot even get to the...
  9. Windows 10 Update stuck on 'Please Wait'

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Update stuck on 'Please Wait': Hi, hadn't used my PC since May ish but began using again a couple of days ago, booted normally but maybe an hour ago i updated to the most recent version of Windows 10. Now i can't get past the 'please wait' screen, i've restarted multiple times and cannot even get to the...
  10. Windows stuck on please wait

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on please wait: Hello folks! I need help. Coming to point, I was facing some error related to dll (aom 0x00007b error) launching Age of Mythology. I came to know it can be fixed by copying 5 dll files to system32 folder. These files are associated with visual C++ redist. mfc100.dll,...