Windows 10: my windows update is not showin anything and stuck forever, pls help !!

Discus and support my windows update is not showin anything and stuck forever, pls help !! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so my windows update stucked forever on loading screen, and i cant even start windows update service[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArdiPontoh, Jan 13, 2021.

1. my windows update is not showin anything and stuck forever, pls help !!

so my windows update stucked forever on loading screen, and i cant even start windows update service my windows update is not showin anything and stuck forever, pls help !! 66b60e05-9f54-4112-8e24-b4269ee72f20?upload=true.png

:)

ArdiPontoh, Jan 13, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Smizack Win User
    Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

my windows update is not showin anything and stuck forever, pls help !! [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Jan 13, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

my windows update is not showin anything and stuck forever, pls help !!

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

my windows update is not showin anything and stuck forever, pls help !!

1. my windows update is not showin anything and stuck forever, pls help !! - Similar Threads - update showin anything

2. Pls Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls Help: Hello, I am experiencing some issue in my laptop like it has started randomly lagging in between and the apps running get stuck on not responding some times they resume else the laptop hangs for a while and a blue screen appears say the 'Your Pc has ran into some problem and...
  3. Pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help: I Just bought a new monitor (Acer Nitro VG252Q 240 hz) and I'm really happy about it but i have a problem , everytime i exit from a game using the windows key my monitor just turns black for 5 seconds and it is really annoying , i would really appreciate if you could help me,...
  4. My Windows updates options are missing. Help pls

My Windows updates options are missing. Help pls: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zaraboi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j78t4y/my_windows_updates_options_are_missing_help_pls/
  5. Help pls

Help pls: My Start Menu seems to take wuite a bit to open after I hit the Start Menu Button, also the animation seems a bit laggy Side Question: Should I install Windows 10 2004? submitted by /u/YizRael [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hy6tc8/help_pls/
  6. Pls help

Pls help: I have a lenovo think pad that I use for work but when ever I try to start it, it says it's going into automatic repair mode but it just ends up at an error that says 'your pc ran into a problem and we need to restart,' only to repeat this when I try start up again :( Anyone...
  7. pls help

pls help: All my saved videos on my pc is in color blind mode and i have no idea how to fix it. its only the videos that are in color blind all my other stuff is fine. ive checked windows settings and nvidia settings but i cant find any solution. submitted by /u/Kneegrowhunter873...
  8. Im stuck in a loop help pls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im stuck in a loop help pls: Hi i deleted an admin then factory reset my laptop now its stuck in a loop and keeps coming up with this Startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: E:\recovery\windowsRE\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt i have tried alot of things yet nothing is working...
  9. help pls

help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...
  10. Help pls uninstalling updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help pls uninstalling updates: Hi, ever since windows update KB4456655 (Sept '18) my computer has slowed down big time, especially Chrome. But now with the latest windows update from February 26, 2019 my computer basically stopped working. I was able to uninstall the latest 2 updates but now cannot...