Windows 10: My windows update is stuck

Discus and support My windows update is stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; in case you havent noticed the red dots at up[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GlaseraRubin, Jan 22, 2021.

1. My windows update is stuck

in case you havent noticed the red dots at up My windows update is stuck 8364c91e-e9cf-419c-89b1-e844020e63b4?upload=true.png

:)

GlaseraRubin, Jan 22, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 22, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My windows update is stuck :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 22, 2021
  4. MIkew365 Win User

My windows update is stuck

Windows Update Stuck

Updating my laptop which I haven't used for 6 months.
    I go to Settings, Update and Security, and there are a list of 10 updates, 2 of which say pending install, the others say pending download. Left laptop on overnight and still saying the same this morning.
    Ran Windows Troubleshooting Updates twice, both times found no problem.
    Have good Wi-Fi signal. Have re-booted several times. Now stuck. Can you please suggest how I get round this please.

MIkew365, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

My windows update is stuck

1. My windows update is stuck - Similar Threads - update stuck

2. windows update stuck on 77%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows update stuck on 77%: my laptop has been likes this for weeks now, i’ve tried wired internet connection and wifi. it turns on and instantly goes to the update screen and goes from 35% to 77% and then stops submitted by /u/VloneThuggerSpencer [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows Update has been stuck checking for updates for months and the Troubleshooter is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update has been stuck checking for updates for months and the Troubleshooter is...: I am running Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-has-been-stuck-checking-for-updates/926dc1ba-6672-4fcb-839f-9c76d3a8238b
  4. Windows Update 20H2 pushed and incompatible Conexant Audio Drivers not yet updated, stuck...

Windows Update 20H2 pushed and incompatible Conexant Audio Drivers not yet updated, stuck...: As of february 25th 2021 Microsoft's article at: Windows 10, version 20H2 and Windows Server, version 20H2 Microsoft Docs states: Last updated:2021-01-05, 05:37 PT Opened: 2020-05-27, 12:20 PT Affected platforms: Client: Windows 10, version 20H2, Windows 10, version...
  5. 2021-02 W10 KB4601382 20H2 update - computer stuck as temp user

2021-02 W10 KB4601382 20H2 update - computer stuck as temp user: Hello, This morning my computer ran this Feb. 24 update KB4601382, it also ran KB4577586 Flash removal, then it restarted rebooted and when it came up again the desktop looked like on a computer at a store and all users for TEAMS and some programs had disappeared, it...
  6. Inaccessible boot device bluescreen loop after driver update - I'm completely stuck.

Inaccessible boot device bluescreen loop after driver update - I'm completely stuck.: Yesterday, I downloaded a new driver: I did this through a software which I always used until yet everything worked fine. The Software is: "WinZip Driver Updater". After downloading the driver I think it was a network adapter driver, not sure anymore , I restarted the PC and...
  7. Brand New Gigabyte Laptop, Login screen stuck in loop after Windows Update?

Brand New Gigabyte Laptop, Login screen stuck in loop after Windows Update?: As per the title really. Brand New Laptop, went through windows 10 settings after first boot and everything went fine. Went and did a Windows update, and it downloaded the latest updates and installed them without issue. PC re-booted, and it got to the login screen, it shows...
  8. I upgraded my processor and MoBo but windows is stuck on 1703 and won't update further.

I upgraded my processor and MoBo but windows is stuck on 1703 and won't update further.: I keep checking updates and it says it's up to date. In my previous PC I was running 1903. Any help would be appreciated. submitted by /u/MrXam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnygcr/i_upgraded_my_processor_and_mobo_but_windows_is/
  9. windows update KB5001028 stuck on installing 20%. pls help

windows update KB5001028 stuck on installing 20%. pls help: hi, so i was downloading the february update KB5001028 but when it was done downloading it went up to installing 90% and then it was stuck for 15 minutes on it then it went back down to 20% installing. now it is stuck for 25 mins right now. Pls tell if u have encountered the...
  10. How to troubleshoot windows update download stuck at 0%?

How to troubleshoot windows update download stuck at 0%?: What causes Windows updates to be stuck at 0%? There were update problems with 1909 so an in place upgrade repair was performed. Current Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 The Panther setuperr on 02/11/2021 displayed: 2021-02-11 20:22:58, Error CSI...