Windows 10: My Windows Updates Aren't Working. I Tried Everything.

Discus and support My Windows Updates Aren't Working. I Tried Everything. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know what happened, just one day Windows updates don't seem to work anymore. I've tried many many troubleshooting solutions, even going down to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ClashSupreme, Nov 21, 2022.

1. My Windows Updates Aren't Working. I Tried Everything.

I don't know what happened, just one day Windows updates don't seem to work anymore. I've tried many many troubleshooting solutions, even going down to repairing Windows by reinstalling it. The issue then still persists. Same goes for the Microsoft store, it can't update either. When I tried reinstalling windows, one of the update services, told me this error, "Update orchestrator service failed to read description error code 2" The service then got deleted when I used cmd cleanup commands. Idk what to do, any help is appreciated.

:)

ClashSupreme, Nov 21, 2022

2. Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Nov 21, 2022
  3. diego Win User
    Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

My Windows Updates Aren't Working. I Tried Everything. [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Nov 21, 2022
  4. My Windows Updates Aren't Working. I Tried Everything.

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 21, 2022
Thema:

My Windows Updates Aren't Working. I Tried Everything.

1. My Windows Updates Aren't Working. I Tried Everything. - Similar Threads - Updates Aren't Working

2. i have tried everything my touchpad is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have tried everything my touchpad is not working: as soon as i unplug my mouse the mouse dissapears and when the mouse is plugged in and notplugged in the mouse does not work on the touchpad please if anyone can help me with this problem i have tried all the awnsers i can lookup online and the touchpad dosent appear in...
  3. My mouse doesnt work I tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse doesnt work I tried everything: I went back to system restore point and i got bootlooped and when i got back my mouse stopped working but keyboard was working fine until i updated drivers. Help I tried everything from updating uninstalling drivers to reset laptop and I reset laptop but it still doesnt work...
  4. My mouse doesnt work I tried everything

My mouse doesnt work I tried everything: I went back to system restore point and i got bootlooped and when i got back my mouse stopped working but keyboard was working fine until i updated drivers. Help I tried everything from updating uninstalling drivers to reset laptop and I reset laptop but it still doesnt work...
  5. My a,s,d, and f keys aren't working but everything else is, I've tried cleaning it and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My a,s,d, and f keys aren't working but everything else is, I've tried cleaning it and...: My a,s,d, and f keys aren't working but everything else is, I've tried cleaning it and tried to reset it but it says something about "text services framework not working" I don't know what else to do...
  6. My a,s,d, and f keys aren't working but everything else is, I've tried cleaning it and...

My a,s,d, and f keys aren't working but everything else is, I've tried cleaning it and...: My a,s,d, and f keys aren't working but everything else is, I've tried cleaning it and tried to reset it but it says something about "text services framework not working" I don't know what else to do...
  7. My Windows Updates Aren't Working. I Tried Everything.

My Windows Updates Aren't Working. I Tried Everything.: I don't know what happened, just one day Windows updates don't seem to work anymore. I've tried many many troubleshooting solutions, even going down to repairing Windows by reinstalling it. The issue then still persists. Same goes for the Microsoft store, it can't update...
  8. My Windows Updates Aren't Working. I Tried Everything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows Updates Aren't Working. I Tried Everything.: I don't know what happened, just one day Windows updates don't seem to work anymore. I've tried many many troubleshooting solutions, even going down to repairing Windows by reinstalling it. The issue then still persists. Same goes for the Microsoft store, it can't update...
  9. windows optional updates not working tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows optional updates not working tried everything: windows optional updates not working tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-optional-updates-not-working-tried/ed7aaf31-7c75-429c-859b-ec5ff1c3049a
  10. windows optional updates not working tried everything

windows optional updates not working tried everything: windows optional updates not working tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-optional-updates-not-working-tried/ed7aaf31-7c75-429c-859b-ec5ff1c3049a