Windows 10: My Windows updates options are missing. Help pls

Discus and support My Windows updates options are missing. Help pls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zaraboi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zaraboi, Oct 8, 2020.

1. My Windows updates options are missing. Help pls

/u/Zaraboi, Oct 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 8, 2020
  4. My Windows updates options are missing. Help pls

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

My Windows updates options are missing. Help pls

1. My Windows updates options are missing. Help pls - Similar Threads - updates options are

2. Unable to update windows, Help pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update windows, Help pls: hey everyonehello, ive been having an issue with my windows update lately. each time i try to upgrade it the cummulative updates always fail and ask me to retry, ive tried everything including resetting the cache of windows updates through the CMD and tried using the windows...
  3. Unable to update windows, Help pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update windows, Help pls: hey everyonehello, ive been having an issue with my windows update lately. each time i try to upgrade it the cummulative updates always fail and ask me to retry, ive tried everything including resetting the cache of windows updates through the CMD and tried using the windows...
  4. Unable to update windows, Help pls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows update issues pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update issues pls help: I myself love updates but I have got issues regarding windows update. so, let me explain you see I have an acer aspire lite 15-51 brand new manufacture in September of 2023 since I setup and started the system I noticed that windows update was behaving very strangely I mean...
  6. windows update issues pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update issues pls help: I myself love updates but I have got issues regarding windows update. so, let me explain you see I have an acer aspire lite 15-51 brand new manufacture in September of 2023 since I setup and started the system I noticed that windows update was behaving very strangely I mean...
  7. my pc is not allowing for update to windows 11 pls. help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is not allowing for update to windows 11 pls. help: it is due to minimum hard ware requirements, pls seen the attached screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-allowing-for-update-to-windows-11-pls/d44ed98e-9975-4605-9bc6-a22e8fed5e04
  8. windows update option missing

windows update option missing: Whenever I check for update, it says that im out of date but there's no option to download the update nor was it supposed to update automatically, pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-option-missing/bc672928-0f27-455f-a9cf-1305307d2074
  9. Missing Xbox Services... Help pls.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Xbox Services... Help pls.: Hi, im having an issue i never had before. Well it happened after i updated windows.. You see i got missing xbox services these to be exact altough they show up in the Registry Editor but not in Services?. Can't login into Xbox app therefore i can't play Xbox store games wich...
  10. Help pls uninstalling updates

Help pls uninstalling updates: Hi, ever since windows update KB4456655 (Sept '18) my computer has slowed down big time, especially Chrome. But now with the latest windows update from February 26, 2019 my computer basically stopped working. I was able to uninstall the latest 2 updates but now cannot...