Windows 10: My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!

Discus and support My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I finally decided to download windows 10 and after an hour or waiting got to the blue screen. After loading up to around 35% it started showing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by isingh1347, Dec 24, 2018.

1. My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!

So I finally decided to download windows 10 and after an hour or waiting got to the blue screen. After loading up to around 35% it started showing a black screen and didn’t do anything after that. I tried rebooting my computer and it started ti resume the upgrade but starting at 75%. Then, once it hit 81% it just completely stopped loading. I tried to do it another time and it happened again.

Before downloading windows 10, the upgrade cliemt said my drivers may be out of date, but I didn’t think it would affect the download. Could that be it?

Also, I heard somewhere that removing your WLAN card and downloading will actually work. Is it worth a try?

:)

isingh1347, Dec 24, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working!

1. My Windows Upgrade to 10 isn’t working! - Similar Threads - Upgrade isn’t working

2. My Pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Pc isn’t working: I tried to reset the network settings on my pc but I accidentally turned off my pc and when I turned it back on I couldn’t access any apps or settings, I also tried accessing any apps by clicking on the windows button key but my screen flashes white then lags, also I can’t...
  3. my pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc isn’t working: So I everything was working the other day and the next day I log on, I see all my apps/games on my desktop are gone, I can’t click anything when I do it goes to a white screen for a second then goes back to desktop, and there’s a loading cursor almost constantly. I don’t know...
  4. my pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc isn’t working: So I everything was working the other day and the next day I log on, I see all my apps/games on my desktop are gone, I can’t click anything when I do it goes to a white screen for a second then goes back to desktop, and there’s a loading cursor almost constantly. I don’t know...
  5. my pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. The pointer isn’t working after upgrading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pointer isn’t working after upgrading: The pointer of my laptop is not working and I tried updating to driver on it everything but everything is just nothing and it’s not working and I’ve tried all the step-by-step on this platform and it’s not working either...
  7. The pointer isn’t working after upgrading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The pointer isn’t working after upgrading: The pointer of my laptop is not working and I tried updating to driver on it everything but everything is just nothing and it’s not working and I’ve tried all the step-by-step on this platform and it’s not working either...
  8. The pointer isn’t working after upgrading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My PC isn’t upgrading to Windows 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC isn’t upgrading to Windows 2004: I am using the update assistant and it updates but when I log back in and open to check to see if I have the newest version, it says I don’t and it’s ready to update to it. I’m just stuck in a loop where it “updates”. But nothing happens.. If anyone has any ideas on how to...
  10. My volume isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My volume isn’t working: My volume isnt working ive tryed the icons but its not doing anything so i went to settings to look at the volume and its all the way down and it wont let me turn it up from there and the same thing with my mic its not working so i tryed clicking the trubleshoot and it just...