Windows 10: My windows was activated but now it isnt...

Discus and support My windows was activated but now it isnt... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a computer about 6 months ago, it was activated but a few days ago it went desactivated and it's aking me to activate it... Im attaching an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LucianoDurietz, Dec 15, 2018.

1. My windows was activated but now it isnt...

I bought a computer about 6 months ago, it was activated but a few days ago it went desactivated and it's aking me to activate it... Im attaching an image with my system info... can you please help me?

My windows was activated but now it isnt... 2f96d64a-752d-4ee4-9d7d-5ad8b5609b04?upload=true.jpg

:)

LucianoDurietz, Dec 15, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 15, 2018
  4. My windows was activated but now it isnt...

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

My windows was activated but now it isnt...

1. My windows was activated but now it isnt... - Similar Threads - was activated isnt

2. i updated the bios and now windows isnt activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i updated the bios and now windows isnt activated: i updated my bios z790 aurus elite ax from f9 to f10 and now windows isnt activated.It says windows cannot be activated at the momment redo the the activasion later or buy a original version of windows in the store.error code 0x803FABC3when i press troubleshooting it says...
  3. i updated the bios and now windows isnt activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i updated the bios and now windows isnt activated: i updated my bios z790 aurus elite ax from f9 to f10 and now windows isnt activated.It says windows cannot be activated at the momment redo the the activasion later or buy a original version of windows in the store.error code 0x803FABC3when i press troubleshooting it says...
  4. My windows 11 says it isnt able to be activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 says it isnt able to be activated: I had bought a new pc and had it built and customized to my liking, they downloaded windows 11 for me, but now im having an issue accessing anything to customize my pc such as my audio and sound settings because they say it isn't active I already bought windows 11 through...
  5. My windows 11 says it isnt able to be activated

My windows 11 says it isnt able to be activated: I had bought a new pc and had it built and customized to my liking, they downloaded windows 11 for me, but now im having an issue accessing anything to customize my pc such as my audio and sound settings because they say it isn't active I already bought windows 11 through...
  6. Why isnt my windows 10 activating.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why isnt my windows 10 activating.: hi everyone can you please help me with activating my windows10 pro. i have the product key but it keeps showing me that it cant activate because its unable to connect to my organisations server. i dont even know what this means....
  7. Windows update and now my camera isnt working

Windows update and now my camera isnt working: I recently did the Windows 10 update on my computer and now my camera isn't working. I have checked to make sure that it is turned on with all the permissions. I looked under hardware manager and my camera isn't even listed there. Can someone help me. I have a Samsung Galaxy...
  8. windows isnt activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows isnt activating: so I just bought the windows 10 home,when I try to change product key its giving me an error saying 0xc004f050 what should I do pls help me ,I tried troubleshooting,contacted Microsoft help nothing seems to work.....
  9. my hdmi was working now it isnt?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my hdmi was working now it isnt?: my hdmi hook up was working now its not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-hdmi-was-working-now-it-isnt/a87d4011-fb7d-4c30-b41b-dde6af04ee9c
  10. Changed motherboard and now windows isnt activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed motherboard and now windows isnt activated: Hi, I just recently changed my motherboard and cpu out for an upgrade and now windows is not activated, and I don't have my old motherboard anymore. I also tried transferring the key but it is not working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought computer from someone but windows 10 isnt activated

2. store bought computer isnt activated