Windows 10: My windows was fully activated and asking me for activation code what should i do

Discus and support My windows was fully activated and asking me for activation code what should i do in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Mr/MrsI got a problem concerning my windows activation code on my laptop Dell E7450 with Windows 10 pro and what should i do?RegardsS.Q.Raza... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raza Nobeebux, Jan 29, 2023.

1. My windows was fully activated and asking me for activation code what should i do

Dear Mr/MrsI got a problem concerning my windows activation code on my laptop Dell E7450 with Windows 10 pro and what should i do?RegardsS.Q.Raza Nobeebux

:)

Raza Nobeebux, Jan 29, 2023
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 29, 2023
  4. My windows was fully activated and asking me for activation code what should i do

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

My windows was fully activated and asking me for activation code what should i do

1. My windows was fully activated and asking me for activation code what should i do - Similar Threads - was fully activated

2. My windows was fully activated and asking me for activation code what should i do

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows was fully activated and asking me for activation code what should i do: Dear Mr/MrsI got a problem concerning my windows activation code on my laptop Dell E7450 with Windows 10 pro and what should i do?RegardsS.Q.Raza Nobeebux...
  3. My windows was fully activated and asking me for activation code what should i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows was fully activated and asking me for activation code what should i do: Dear Mr/MrsI got a problem concerning my windows activation code on my laptop Dell E7450 with Windows 10 pro and what should i do?RegardsS.Q.Raza Nobeebux...
  4. Windows 10 already activated, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 already activated, what should I do?: In the past I had installed a pirated activated copy of windows 10 on my pc and I had logged in to my microsoft account. Since then I have formatted the pc and I reinstalled windows 10 from the official microsoft software page (here...
  5. laptop asking me to activate windows.

laptop asking me to activate windows.: My HP Elitebook 840 G6 has decided that it has had enough of it's windows 10 pro activation and has decided that I need to activate windows again. I have tried contacting HP Support, they suggested that I should try reinstalling it using some proprietary reinstaller that...
  6. its not allowing me to activate windows what do i do

in Windows 10 Customization
    its not allowing me to activate windows what do i do: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-allowing-me-to-activate-windows-what-do-i/dc76be5f-1f6e-4a0f-b6d2-842b1a2e1a88
  7. My laptop is asking me to activate windows and i activated long time ago

My laptop is asking me to activate windows and i activated long time ago: Hi, first of all excuse my english. Today when i wanted to use my laptop it asked my to activate windows due to my license is not valid error code: 0xC004F012 I dont know what to do because i updated to windows 10 with the free license that microsoft gave long time ago,...
  8. My laptop asks me to activate windows

My laptop asks me to activate windows: Hey i had this laptop for about a year now then it says i need to activate my windows but it is pre installed and i don't know where my product key is....
  9. Windows is asking me to activate?

Windows is asking me to activate?: Hello, yesterday I got a brand new motherboard, cpu, and decided to start all over so Windows could be on an SSD. I already had the usb boot for it so once it was good to go I downloaded Windows and it didn't show anything for a day so I thought it was good. But I woke up...
  10. Windows asking me to activate

Windows asking me to activate: Soo kind of a long story. I had windows 10 installed on my hard drive that was upgraded from the windows 7 that was originally installed on the hard drive from my years ago. I recently decided to get a new motherboard and with the old motherboard i put together a second pc...