Windows 10: My windows will randomly hit buttons when using one of its applications.

Discus and support My windows will randomly hit buttons when using one of its applications. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I open the Microsoft store or hit the windows button, it will just scroll through the options uncontrollably. However, this does not happen in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brodie lamere, Sep 12, 2020.

1. My windows will randomly hit buttons when using one of its applications.

Whenever I open the Microsoft store or hit the windows button, it will just scroll through the options uncontrollably. However, this does not happen in anything other than windows or Microsoft applications. Does anyone know why this would be happening and how I can fix it?

:)

brodie lamere, Sep 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 12, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 12, 2020
  4. My windows will randomly hit buttons when using one of its applications.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

My windows will randomly hit buttons when using one of its applications.

1. My windows will randomly hit buttons when using one of its applications. - Similar Threads - randomly hit buttons

2. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...: .windows keep randomly putting selection highlight boxes on my screen when i hit the windows key, open the notificatio area and windows settings.. This does not happen in other applications or websites .. i really need help .. i have an msi gaming bravo 15 b5dd...
  3. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...: .windows keep randomly putting selection highlight boxes on my screen when i hit the windows key, open the notificatio area and windows settings.. This does not happen in other applications or websites .. i really need help .. i have an msi gaming bravo 15 b5dd...
  4. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. High CPU Using Random Application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    High CPU Using Random Application: Hello I opened a file And my computer went viral When I opened the file An error occurred. The error description was: negga Then I clicked OK I came across the blue screen of death And the computer restarted I immediately changed Windows When Windows changed I was getting...
  6. Got a random file from on of my applications on my desktop - but its 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a random file from on of my applications on my desktop - but its 0 bytes: Hi everyone,Out of nowhere today, I found a file of 0 bytes on my desktop named "necessity.srd" that I did not make myself. My immediate thought was that my PC was in danger of malware, especially since I accidentally downloaded a zip file containing what I assumed was a...
  7. PC Randomly Freezes When Running More Than One Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly Freezes When Running More Than One Application: Hello, Microsoft Community. I would like help with a computer problem. My issue is that for the past month, my the entire computer freezes for around two minutes: no mouse, keyboard, just the blue screen of death over my current applications. This happens when running two...
  8. Password login flashes on and off when hitting the enter button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password login flashes on and off when hitting the enter button: I have an ASUS laptop that came with Windows 7. I recently installed Windows 10. There was no problem signing in with my password login even after it was completely shutdown. Now when I turn it on, the background picture comes up with the Date/time. When I hit the "enter"...
  9. One Application Randomly Gets Slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    One Application Randomly Gets Slow: I can't figure out what's going on with this machine. One part of one application randomly gets much slower than it should. I think the program is getting data from the network when it does this. None of the other computers on the network has this issue using the same...
  10. IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button: I have a little issue with a web up that opens in IE11. It works when the "thing" is installed on local pc (little installer that creates an icon on desktop pointing to Internal WebServer providing the app). 1. in app list of names is presented. To quickly find the data for...