Windows 10: My Windows Won't Load After Factory Reset.

Discus and support My Windows Won't Load After Factory Reset. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I was playing FIFA when mid match a cmd command was run. It said 'task ran successfully'. Then it said you will be logged out in 1 minute. It logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by James_452, Mar 18, 2023.

1. James_452 Win User

My Windows Won't Load After Factory Reset.

Hi,I was playing FIFA when mid match a cmd command was run. It said 'task ran successfully'. Then it said you will be logged out in 1 minute. It logged me out and my pc was infected with a ransomware Redeemer Ware. I didn't know what to do as the PC was expensive and I thought a complete factory reset would at least allow me to use my pc. After a 6 hour reset of complete drive wipes, I got to the clock and time settings, clicked next and a page appeared saying something along the lines of your pc can't get ready to use. I clicked next and it happened again. I clicked next again and then it b

:)

James_452, Mar 18, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 18, 2023
  4. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

1. My Windows Won't Load After Factory Reset. - Similar Threads - Won't Load Factory

2. Windows won't install after I factory reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't install after I factory reset it: I was planning on selling my PC so I decided to factory reset it then reinstall Windows but well... now it doesn't want to work at all. Whenever I go to install Windows using a media usb it just tells me "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. Setup does not support...
  3. Windows won't install after I factory reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't install after I factory reset it: I was planning on selling my PC so I decided to factory reset it then reinstall Windows but well... now it doesn't want to work at all. Whenever I go to install Windows using a media usb it just tells me "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. Setup does not support...
  4. Windows won't install after I factory reset it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Windows Won't Load After Factory Reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Won't Load After Factory Reset.: Hi,I was playing FIFA when mid match a cmd command was run. It said 'task ran successfully'. Then it said you will be logged out in 1 minute. It logged me out and my pc was infected with a ransomware Redeemer Ware. I didn't know what to do as the PC was expensive and I...
  6. My Windows Won't Load After Factory Reset.

My Windows Won't Load After Factory Reset.: Hi,I was playing FIFA when mid match a cmd command was run. It said 'task ran successfully'. Then it said you will be logged out in 1 minute. It logged me out and my pc was infected with a ransomware Redeemer Ware. I didn't know what to do as the PC was expensive and I...
  7. User not loading after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User not loading after factory reset: So I factory reset my laptop because I was having problems with it then after the reset it had a loading screen “undoing changes” I thought that was part of the process so I just went with it after the reset it brought me back to the login screen which is weird after a...
  8. User not loading after factory reset

User not loading after factory reset: So I factory reset my laptop because I was having problems with it then after the reset it had a loading screen “undoing changes” I thought that was part of the process so I just went with it after the reset it brought me back to the login screen which is weird after a...
  9. User not loading after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. windows 10 won't activate after factory reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 won't activate after factory reset: I have a dell laptop, that came from dell with windows 7. Years ago I did the free upgrade to windows 10 when Microsoft was offering that. I was wanting to repurpose the laptop, so I did a factory reset, which got me back to a clean install of windows 10. But now it says...