Windows 10: My windows won't reboot on its own

Discus and support My windows won't reboot on its own in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hie guys, I own an Inspiron 3567 7th gen i5 laptop computer. Lately I've been having trouble with installing my graphics driver as its crashing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RK¥MW, Apr 21, 2020.

1. RK¥MW Win User

My windows won't reboot on its own

Hie guys,

I own an Inspiron 3567 7th gen i5 laptop computer.

Lately I've been having trouble with installing my graphics driver as its crashing my PC, per advice from Microsoft I performed a system restore and installed all my drivers barring the video driver from Dell Tech Support but I can't install a Bios update because everytime the process starts and the PC needs to reboot it just shuts off instead of actually rebooting, i tried restarting windows and everytime I try it shuts down but won't start up again on its own I checked my Power events in the system log and it showed a ASF2 Force off error, I know this is common problem but i really don't know what's wrong because Diagnostics show everything is fine please help me!!!!

:)

RK¥MW, Apr 21, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Apr 21, 2020
  4. My windows won't reboot on its own

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

My windows won't reboot on its own

1. My windows won't reboot on its own - Similar Threads - won't reboot own

2. My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time: My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time1:34PM If I am at the PC I can cancel the reboot via shutdown /a command but otherwise if I leave my PC and it starts up Im out of luck.The PC does notify me that its going to reboot and thats how I know when to stop itHELP!!...
  3. My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time: My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time1:34PM If I am at the PC I can cancel the reboot via shutdown /a command but otherwise if I leave my PC and it starts up Im out of luck.The PC does notify me that its going to reboot and thats how I know when to stop itHELP!!...
  4. My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC reboots on its own at random.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC reboots on its own at random.: This problem did not happen the first for me as it was a persistant problem for about 2 months and stopped for about one month after an update which I cannot really remember which update it was. However now this problem has returned and is happening way more frequently. So...
  6. Laptop reboots on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboots on its own: I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. It goes to sleep when I close the laptop. Occasionally but not consistently it will not wake up properly, and it requires a reboot to use it. I am unsure where to look to correct this situation. Any ideas? John...
  7. Computer Reboots randomly on its own

Computer Reboots randomly on its own: The System Event Viewer says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8023b7fd6b7, 0xfffff58ce809e3d8, 0xffffa280bdd63920. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  8. Windows reboots on its own on weak computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows reboots on its own on weak computer: Greetings, Since the end of the last year, the windows on my mother's PC started to reboot by itself. Especially while watching videos through chrome browser. I tried to reinstall the windows using the same .iso file I used for reinstalling windows on my laptop, but the...
  9. Windows 10 Freeze and Reboot on its own

Windows 10 Freeze and Reboot on its own: Windows 10 will freeze, usually playing a game, and the computer reboots and all seems well for a while. What can I do to stop this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-freeze-and-reboot-on-its-own/8bc24d1d-ad76-4a46-ab63-a108c22b05d0
  10. Windows 10 kernel power, PC reboots on its own

Windows 10 kernel power, PC reboots on its own: Hello; I am have a new PC with latest windows 10. In the last week, the PC rebooted on its own 2 times. I have power battery protection and power surge protection. And in both cases, we did not lose power here. The processor is intel i7-8086k at 4.00 GHZ, 64 bit...