Windows 10: My windows won't start, a small system32 box appears

Discus and support My windows won't start, a small system32 box appears in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Today, after I pressed the power button, the windows started to boot up, I passed the Windows 10 logo screen, however I never got to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkoVelimirovic, Nov 12, 2019.

1. My windows won't start, a small system32 box appears

Hello!

Today, after I pressed the power button, the windows started to boot up, I passed the Windows 10 logo screen, however I never got to the desktop screen since I received some sort of a small command prompt black box on a black screen with the following inside the box: C:\WINDOWS\system32>

The issue is - it just stays on that screen; if I close the black box, it stays on a black screen.

Any ideas?

My windows won't start, a small system32 box appears [​IMG]

:)

MarkoVelimirovic, Nov 12, 2019
  2. tianhui Win User

HELP! windows won't start

Just got home today,
    turned on computer and windows won't start.

What happens

BIOS appears-
    loading asus express gate...
    microsoft corporation (with small loading bar)

after the loading bar, a windows logo inscribed in a circle should appear and illuminate.
    instead i just get a movable cursor on a black screen...

after a while it reboots and the process starts again.

I'm suspecting its the windows update my computer installed last night as it was shutting down.

Going into safe mode and restoring...hopefully this works.
    I'm creating this thread from my dad's laptop ><

Any suggestion will be appreciated! *Cry :cry:

EDIT: i forgot to mention, the first time (blank screen for 5 min) ended in a quick BSOD and reboot.

tianhui, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Nov 12, 2019
  4. My windows won't start, a small system32 box appears

Windows 10 dialogue box appear too small

Dialogue box for other programs when using Windows 10 appear too small and distorted in shape. Also text in drop down lists (on webpages and installed programs) appears very small and difficult to read. It seems like a scaling problem and turning into
    headache. Any solution please ? (My system is Dell XPS 15 9550; touch screen)

Asif123_886, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

My windows won't start, a small system32 box appears

1. My windows won't start, a small system32 box appears - Similar Threads - won't start small

2. Small Dailog box Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small Dailog box Windows 11: When I go to control panel then to hardware and sounds and if i open any dialog box from there the text is not fully visible .I had already tried most the methods like upscaling the text and font size but none of them works ..Please refer to the provided screenshot ....
  3. Small Dailog box Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small Dailog box Windows 11: When I go to control panel then to hardware and sounds and if i open any dialog box from there the text is not fully visible .I had already tried most the methods like upscaling the text and font size but none of them works ..Please refer to the provided screenshot ....
  4. When I switch desktops, there is a small black box that appears with the text 'Desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I switch desktops, there is a small black box that appears with the text 'Desktop...: I just activated the Canary Insider build, which was the first time I noticed this box. It only lasts for ~3 seconds, but stays if I keep clicking on it....
  5. When I switch desktops, there is a small black box that appears with the text 'Desktop...

When I switch desktops, there is a small black box that appears with the text 'Desktop...: I just activated the Canary Insider build, which was the first time I noticed this box. It only lasts for ~3 seconds, but stays if I keep clicking on it....
  6. black box appears

black box appears: Sometimes when I'm scrolling on a page and put the cursor over a particular place, a black square appears around it and then goes away when i move the cursor. Is it something that I might be touching on the keyboard inadvertently. Do you know what could be causing this. I do...
  7. My windows won't start, a small system32 box appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows won't start, a small system32 box appears: Hello! Today, after I pressed the power button, the windows started to boot up, I passed the Windows 10 logo screen, however I never got to the desktop screen since I received some sort of a small command prompt black box on a black screen with the following inside the...
  8. Small black box on screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Small black box on screen: Recently a small semi-transparent black box appeared on my screen that doesn't pop up on and screenshots, and it doesn't appear when I launch my PC on diagnostic mode. Im not sure how to get rid of it. submitted by /u/OnyxSm [link] [comments]...
  9. My keyboard won't type in the start box

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard won't type in the start box: My keyboard wont type in the start box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-wont-type-in-the-start-box/a1980b5d-e8f8-41ca-9954-b917e4601ffd
  10. Start up message box appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up message box appearing: Whenever we start our desktop, the following message appears: "Another instance is running: Configuration system failed to initialize". How can we get rid of that message? I tried the sfc /scannow, but it still reappeared....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont start a small system32 box appears