Windows 10: My windows wont start and it is with a black screen.

Discus and support My windows wont start and it is with a black screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently i received a laptop from my older brother and the first thing i did was to format him, but after the formattion finished, the screen got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Guillermo Aquiles, Sep 14, 2021.

1. My windows wont start and it is with a black screen.

Hi, recently i received a laptop from my older brother and the first thing i did was to format him, but after the formattion finished, the screen got black and didnt demonstrate any signals not even the startup windows symbol. What should i do? obs: windows 10

:)

Guillermo Aquiles, Sep 14, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

My windows wont start and it is with a black screen.

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

My windows wont start and it is with a black screen.

1. My windows wont start and it is with a black screen. - Similar Threads - wont start black

2. Black screen that wont quit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen that wont quit: Basically my parents all in one stopped working. It would turn on but then it would show a black screen but the mouse still worked. Looked up the problem, tried the easier solutions to no avail. Decided to just go ahead reset it. EPIC FAIL. It said that it was incomplete....
  3. Windows 10 wont start up and there will be only a black screen

Windows 10 wont start up and there will be only a black screen: After having problems with my video display driver I uninstall it. But I couldn't install a new driver in its place because they weren't compatible. Being the "smart" person I am, I restart my computer. Now I can only access advanced options and my screen is black each time...
  4. my laptop shows a black screen and wont load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my laptop shows a black screen and wont load: for some reason after i opened a link that opened a protocol it went black and now i cant open it ms-cxh-full://0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-shows-a-black-screen-and-wont-load/8615b723-c9a7-430b-91da-1bc3b76f7f4d
  5. Black screen before Windows starts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen before Windows starts: Hi I'm facing this issue since last few weeks. When I turn on my laptop, before getting the login page there is 5-10 seconds of black screen. Why is this happening and is there a solution for this?...
  6. Windows starts up to a black screen

Windows starts up to a black screen: Ever since I ran a recent windows update, my PC has just been starting up onto a black screen. It boots up, shows the ASUS screen like normal, then the windows logo but when that disapeers, there is just a black screen. I have tried a using restore point and that didn’t...
  7. Windows wont start, PC is stuck on black screen on BIOS screen when booted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows wont start, PC is stuck on black screen on BIOS screen when booted: Hey! I have windows 10 on my computer (i5 8400, GTX 1060 6gb, Asus TUF B360M-Plus motherboard), and from one day to another windows wont start on my computer. Yesterday everything was fine and today, when I turned my PC on it keept on a black screen for hours. So I tryed to...
  8. screen saver wont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen saver wont start: windows 10 screen saver wont start automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-wont-start/576d41fc-9b0c-485c-aed7-27b0c37016fd
  9. My pc is keep running into black screen, it wont start

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is keep running into black screen, it wont start: after I restart and install the whole window again. I don't know what happen. I got this warnings at service log does any one know what they means? The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with...
  10. Window starts then hangs at black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Window starts then hangs at black screen: On another window system. The window starts, but it hangs after the window logo with the little dots swirling in a circle. Then it boots to a black screen and just stops. No error code, nothing at all. I already tried to fix startup repair, sfc /scannow and dism. sfc...