Windows 10: My windows won't start

Discus and support My windows won't start in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so I was rebooting my notebook (Acer Aspire E5-573) and and while it was at about 70% it just stopped for about half an hour (it was going quite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nerif_, Jan 17, 2020.

1. /u/Nerif_ Win User

My windows won't start

Ok so I was rebooting my notebook (Acer Aspire E5-573) and and while it was at about 70% it just stopped for about half an hour (it was going quite fast and I started to freak out) so I tried to restart it, which was obviously a mistake, and now everytime I try to turn it on it goes to the Acer explore beyond the limits tm screen and then restarts. I've tried to do the whole press shift + f10 and reboot it, tried to press f8, did the BIOS thing and nothing worked, is there something I can do?

submitted by /u/Nerif_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nerif_, Jan 17, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 17, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My windows won't start

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

My windows won't start

1. My windows won't start - Similar Threads - won't start

2. PC won't start up propperly and random BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't start up propperly and random BSOD: So a month ago I build my first pc second overall. The first days were fine. Then I began noticing some problems. The most common issue I got now is when I turn off the pc in the evening and turn it on the next morning it doesn't want to boot directly. I get past the screen...
  3. Nvidia driver crash, won't recover with ctrl+shift+start+B key combo

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver crash, won't recover with ctrl+shift+start+B key combo: this is really starting to make me crazy my display driver keeps crashing since updating to the version 442.19+442.37, my monitor would randomly go to sleep mode and the system is still running it happened when i was watching a video pause play there is sound in my headphones...
  4. Games won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won't start: When I try to launch the games, I get Steam wanting to run initial setup, which starts with downloading DirectX. This runs for a bit and then disappears. Afterthis there is no indication the game is trying to launch. I have tried to run DXSETUP.exe but it fails to complete...
  5. Windows Defender Firewall won't start on Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Defender Firewall won't start on Windows 10 version 1903: When trying to start using Services panel get "Windows could not start the Windows Defender Firewall service on Local Computer. Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start." The Event Viewer has an entry in the System list that says "The Windows Defender...
  6. Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft.: I start Minecraft windows 10 edition and i can play correctly, but when i want to play online, i try to login my Microsoft account, it seems to load but never finish....
  7. Outlook won't connect, Network & Sharing service must be started

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook won't connect, Network & Sharing service must be started: We've recently been plagued by users unable to send and receive in Outlook 365 using the installed Office 365 on Windows 10 computers. Users will start their computer and open Outlook, but a yellow warning triangle appears and the status says "needs password". No amount of...
  8. Games won't start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games won't start: When I try to launch the games, I get Steam wanting to run initial setup, which starts with downloading DirectX. This runs for a bit and then disappears. Afterthis there is no indication the game is trying to launch. I have tried to run DXSETUP.exe but it fails to complete...
  9. PC Won't start after shutdown during a reset

PC Won't start after shutdown during a reset: Yesterday I tried to reset my PC, and once the screen went black I assumed something went wrong and I turned it off. Once I turned my PC back on, it showed the same black screen with my monitor saying "Input not supported" by default, the same one it showed when I was turning...
  10. Laptop boots into a black screen - safe mode won't boot - usb start up disk won't boot.

Laptop boots into a black screen - safe mode won't boot - usb start up disk won't boot.: Hello Experts... please read carefully as I have tried many things already that I have researched. I have a laptop ASUS that will not boot properly. I can never get to the logon screen. I have done the following: 1. Boot the laptop, then hard power it off, boot the...