Windows 10: My windows10 keeps showing errors like this for the past day, with different "X.tmp",...

Discus and support My windows10 keeps showing errors like this for the past day, with different "X.tmp",... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rramrram [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rramrram, Feb 23, 2020.

1. My windows10 keeps showing errors like this for the past day, with different "X.tmp",...

/u/rramrram, Feb 23, 2020
  2. JATownes Win User

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Feb 23, 2020
  3. How to change location of MSI????.tmp file

Hi,

You may change the location of the .tmp file by following the steps provided below:

• Go to This PC.
    • Right-click This PC, and then select Advanced System Setting.
    • Click Environment Variables.
    • Under system variable, double-click tmp and change the path for the file of your reference.

If the location still can't be changed, we suggest that you post it on our
    MSDN forum
    . We have highly technical users and IT professionals there that can address your concern.

Feel free to contact us if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Feb 23, 2020
  4. My windows10 keeps showing errors like this for the past day, with different "X.tmp",...

Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ?

JerometheGiraff, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

My windows10 keeps showing errors like this for the past day, with different "X.tmp",...

1. My windows10 keeps showing errors like this for the past day, with different "X.tmp",... - Similar Threads - windows10 keeps showing

2. Hi my laptop is showing shows a different blue screen error like pfn error page error and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my laptop is showing shows a different blue screen error like pfn error page error and...: My laptop is showing different blue screen error and keep shutting down every 5 min I tried system restore their was blue screen error too like I didn't did anything to it it just automatically show a blue screen error and now it show different stop code 5-10 mins. Plss help...
  3. Hi my laptop is showing shows a different blue screen error like pfn error page error and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi my laptop is showing shows a different blue screen error like pfn error page error and...: My laptop is showing different blue screen error and keep shutting down every 5 min I tried system restore their was blue screen error too like I didn't did anything to it it just automatically show a blue screen error and now it show different stop code 5-10 mins. Plss help...
  4. Past two day i face random bsod with different error massage everytime.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Past two day i face random bsod with different error massage everytime.: I have facing problem with bsod with different error massage. I installed a fresh os. Remove all removable device like Bluetooth, wifi adaptor, gamepad adaptor. But nothing happening.My specs.Ryzen 3600Gigabyte b450m aorus eliteRtx 2060 8x2 stick ram After appearing bsod my...
  5. Past two day i face random bsod with different error massage everytime.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Past two day i face random bsod with different error massage everytime.: I have facing problem with bsod with different error massage. I installed a fresh os. Remove all removable device like Bluetooth, wifi adaptor, gamepad adaptor. But nothing happening.My specs.Ryzen 3600Gigabyte b450m aorus eliteRtx 2060 8x2 stick ram After appearing bsod my...
  6. Past two day i face random bsod with different error massage everytime.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. does anyone know why this is happening? It's been like this for the past days!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    does anyone know why this is happening? It's been like this for the past days!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/South_Window5735 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yl2ge0/does_anyone_know_why_this_is_happening_its_been/
  8. I keep getting BSODs in the past few days

I keep getting BSODs in the past few days: Bluescreenviewer is telling me ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 and ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 caused the BSOD. But it doesn't really tell me anything. Here are the minidumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!As0S06o3-mVr36k-tQTUVWuoMh7_iQ?e=AiYRfc Please help. Thanks....
  9. Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days

Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days: My surface pro has been crashing multiple times a day for the last six days, mainly while I was browsing but I’ve occasionally gotten BSOD errors while doing offline tasks. I tried to troubleshoot it myself see steps below but I haven’t been able to solve the issue yet and I...
  10. .tmp files keep appearing on my computer's desktop and other errors

.tmp files keep appearing on my computer's desktop and other errors: I bought a new pc and began putting things like my documents, pictures, and music from my old computer on my new computer. It wasn't long before I received a message that onedrive was full and I could not put any new files on. I'm stumped that's never happened to me before....