Windows 10: My Windows10 laptop often randomly crashes into BSOD, with multiple types of exceptions.

Discus and support My Windows10 laptop often randomly crashes into BSOD, with multiple types of exceptions. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My Windows 10 often crashes into BSOD Blue screen crash randomly & frequently. I have quite a few DMP files which are present/collected while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VNMK, May 8, 2020.

1. VNMK Win User

My Windows10 laptop often randomly crashes into BSOD, with multiple types of exceptions.

Hi,

My Windows 10 often crashes into BSOD Blue screen crash randomly & frequently.

I have quite a few DMP files which are present/collected while crashes in recent days.

I would request to have those DMP files analysed to help me root causing out & provide a solution/fix.

Please let me know a Microsoft ID to which i can share the DMP files through One Drive or other ways if any.

Requesting your technical guidance & solution in this regard.

Thanks,

Muthu

:)

VNMK, May 8, 2020
  2. scifimatt Win User

Unexpected Store Exception Experience Randomly

Hi All,
    So updating to Citrix workspace and deleting the old version did help, I didn't have a BSOD for almost two weeks, so thank you for that suggestion! However, over the weekend I have had two, one yesterday and one today. For both instances I have had drive verifier with all 19 tests on but both crashes were Unexpected Store Exception. I have attached a beta log, but I don't think there are any dump files in there. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

My Windows10 laptop often randomly crashes into BSOD, with multiple types of exceptions. [​IMG]

My Windows10 laptop often randomly crashes into BSOD, with multiple types of exceptions. [​IMG]

scifimatt, May 8, 2020
  3. scifimatt Win User

Here is what I see in HD Sentinel:

I just experienced a BSOD and when my computer rebooted, HD Sentinel showed this:

Is is possible that my Stored Exception and Critical Process BSODs are being caused by too high a temperature of my SSD?

I will run the other stuff tonight. Thanks!

scifimatt, May 8, 2020
  4. scifimatt Win User

My Windows10 laptop often randomly crashes into BSOD, with multiple types of exceptions.

Here are the updated screen grabs for steps 1-3.
    4 is done.
    5) I can't boot up EaseUS, keeps saying there is an error and I need to reinstall or reboot (and I have rebooted my system). Should I just uninstall?
    6) Ran this late last night and took screen grabs before I went to bed. My machine must have either restarted or BSOD sometime overnight so I can't get you the rest of the results. I will run each of the remaining tests individually and post those results here. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

So while trying to take a screenshot of my video card tests, I got a bsod. And then while trying to post a picture I took of that bsod, my machine locked up and restarted without a bsod. My machine is less stable then it was yesterday. Any thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

I even tried to boot into safe mode with networking to see if I could atleast run the tests, but I just got another BSOD. Also now with these BSODs the % compete is staying at 0% and never going up. I am at a loss here as to what to do

scifimatt, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. My Windows10 laptop often randomly crashes into BSOD, with multiple types of exceptions. - Similar Threads - Windows10 laptop often

2. My Laptop Crashes Often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Crashes Often: I'm using a Lenovo Legion Y740-171CHg and it continuously crashes. Doesn't matter which programs or applications are being run, it will crash nonetheless. Drivers have been updated and all other troubleshooting options have been tried but have not worked. He is the...
  3. My Laptop Crashes Often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Crashes Often: I'm using a Lenovo Legion Y740-171CHg and it continuously crashes. Doesn't matter which programs or applications are being run, it will crash nonetheless. Drivers have been updated and all other troubleshooting options have been tried but have not worked. He is the...
  4. system crash randomly and often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system crash randomly and often: Hello,My problem seems very comun : system crash. Yet none of the replies to this topic helped solve it.Several times a day sometimes less then a minute after restart sometime several minutes after during random actions webbrosing, using file exlorer, playing a video, playing...
  5. My Dell laptop often types a row of random letter which I haven't typed

My Dell laptop often types a row of random letter which I haven't typed: Why does my Dell laptop often types a row of random letter which I haven't typed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-often-types-a-row-of-random-letter/6de3878d-7fce-42c3-8f97-b766249195c5
  6. Laptop randomly crashing often but resolves itself

Laptop randomly crashing often but resolves itself: My Acer Nitro 5 (purchased in 2019) often crashes randomly, especially during gaming. Sometimes, my screen just freezes and I am forced to shut down the laptop. When I boot up the device immediately after a crash, I get the following "No Bootable Device" screen [img] In...
  7. BSOD not often, but very random

BSOD not often, but very random: A while ago I realized that my intel i7-9700kf wasn't boost clocking to ~4.9 GHz like it was advertised, but instead was locked at 3.6 GHz. Upon looking at device manager, I noticed I got yellow triangles around my processors, so I followed some guides which involved...
  8. Random BSOD often, quickly recovers but sometimes crashes

Random BSOD often, quickly recovers but sometimes crashes: Hi, I have had an open thread under a different topic on this forum Budget gaming PC, crashing regularly and have been referred to this topic. Basically the PC randomly goes into black screen for 5-10 seconds and then recovers and carries on as normal. Also, it crashes often...
  9. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily: Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have...
  10. BSOD laptop crashing so often

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD laptop crashing so often: Hi, I am running into a problem with my 1 year old DELL Laptop XPS 15 9560 where it is crashing everyday atleast once. This is the last minidump file I got: Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis...