Windows 10: My Windows10 screen has a lot of graphic errors?

Discus and support My Windows10 screen has a lot of graphic errors? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, how do I fix the graphics error on my Windows10 screen. When I open a website, the website turns blue, then yellow or even completely grey. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fabio123570, Jul 11, 2020.

1. My Windows10 screen has a lot of graphic errors?

Hi, how do I fix the graphics error on my Windows10 screen. When I open a website, the website turns blue, then yellow or even completely grey. This has never happened to me before.

:)

fabio123570, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Enfield Win User
    VMWare VMs Black Screen - Windows 10 3D Accelerator - Graphic Properties not available

I am running Windows 10 Build 1803 build Citrix Desktops. I am trying to change the properties of the Windows 10 box so that I can turn off 3D Graphic properties as VMs are all in black screen mode. So, based on the suggestions by most of them, it looks
    like we have to turn off the 3D Hardware acceleration. When I right click on the desktop, I get only Display Settings and Personalize option and if I go into Display settings, i do not get to see the options for 3D graphic acceleration as mentioned in the
    below steps As, I do not see Graphic properties at all.

So, how can I turn it off or what else can be done as these are Citrix Desktops that are showing black screen. So, either you have to boot them serveral times or shut down and bring it up and sometimes they come up to the logon screen and show the windows
    screen or else they are black screen. Clicking on CTRL+ALT+DEL also has issues sometime it brings up the logon window or else none. Just plain black screen.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

1. Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    2. Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    3. Go to the 3D option.
    4. You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Enfield, Jul 11, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

My Windows10 screen has a lot of graphic errors?

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

My Windows10 screen has a lot of graphic errors?

1. My Windows10 screen has a lot of graphic errors? - Similar Threads - Windows10 screen has

2. I'm getting a lot of conflict with my graphic card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting a lot of conflict with my graphic card.: I'm getting a lot of conflict in certain apps. Fusion 360 is give me a warning The software render is being used It could be due to that the graphic card is not powerful enough or is drivers is not installed. 3D builder gives me the air of your video card doesn't work with 3D...
  3. My windows10 has explores class not registered error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows10 has explores class not registered error: Sir my PC has problem when loging in it shows blank screen where I can't asses my app and when I try to start explorer.exe it crashes . Also my none of windows app not working showing same class not registered error settings app also but fule explorer is working .safe mode...
  4. My windows10 has explores class not registered error

My windows10 has explores class not registered error: Sir my PC has problem when loging in it shows blank screen where I can't asses my app and when I try to start explorer.exe it crashes . Also my none of windows app not working showing same class not registered error settings app also but fule explorer is working .safe mode...
  5. My windows10 has explores class not registered error

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. My Windows has lots of errors

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Windows has lots of errors: I tried to download the Minecraft Launcher but I got an error code 80072F8F.I also cannot log into anything. The error code is 0x0190001.Please help. I've tried reinstalling Windows and a few others Microsoft community has told me to do but they all didn't work. Microsoft...
  7. My Windows has lots of errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows has lots of errors: I tried to download the Minecraft Launcher but I got an error code 80072F8F.I also cannot log into anything. The error code is 0x0190001.Please help. I've tried reinstalling Windows and a few others Microsoft community has told me to do but they all didn't work. Microsoft...
  8. My Windows has lots of errors

9. graphic card/driver into my windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphic card/driver into my windows10: I'm having trouble with the graphic driver in windows 10. My computer states NOT SUPPORTED so I need to download the Graphic card or driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-carddriver-into-my-windows10/b9a4b1a7-b2e0-4e7d-b2ea-5c77a41024e7
  10. WIndows10 changed my login and a LOT more

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    WIndows10 changed my login and a LOT more: I will do my best not to ramble. I updated to Windows a couple months ago, and all has been fine. Tonight, iTunes had an update, and when it finished, it said it needed to restart PC to finish, so I let it restart. But when I went to login, my old login (which was the old...