Windows 10: My Windows10 started having this problem with touching the touchpad! Any solutions?

Discus and support My Windows10 started having this problem with touching the touchpad! Any solutions? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mishomarzuk [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mishomarzuk, Jul 14, 2020.

1. My Windows10 started having this problem with touching the touchpad! Any solutions?

/u/mishomarzuk, Jul 14, 2020

2. problem in touchpad

Hi,

We can't imagine the hassle of being without a working touch pad on a laptop. Touchpad problems are commonly caused by a corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve this one, we suggest starting by following the steps on this
    article on how to fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Adrianne Buc, Jul 14, 2020
  3. TouchPad problem

see attached screenshot of the keys after I re ran the scan

so i assume next steps are to have that program open that you suggested whilst using the laptop and then when the touchpad gets disabled to check if the keys have changed?

bartjunited, Jul 14, 2020
  4. nxavis9 Win User

My Windows10 started having this problem with touching the touchpad! Any solutions?

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

My Windows10 started having this problem with touching the touchpad! Any solutions?

1. My Windows10 started having this problem with touching the touchpad! Any solutions? - Similar Threads - Windows10 started having

2. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any one have the solution?: My windows 10 i5 dell laptop have some problems with the keyboard. I even used am external keyboard thinking the problem is with the laptop keyboard, but even the external keyboard have the exact problem when connected with my laptop. So the problem is with the keyboard...
  3. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any one have the solution?: My windows 10 i5 dell laptop have some problems with the keyboard. I even used am external keyboard thinking the problem is with the laptop keyboard, but even the external keyboard have the exact problem when connected with my laptop. So the problem is with the keyboard...
  4. Any one have the solution?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Any solution how to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any solution how to solve this problem: missing taskbar, ctrl+shift+esc method not helping. Window key not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-solution-how-to-solve-this-problem/700f354e-c6ad-4d54-88b5-5e3532a0a2a3
  6. Any solution how to solve this problem

Any solution how to solve this problem: missing taskbar, ctrl+shift+esc method not helping. Window key not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-solution-how-to-solve-this-problem/700f354e-c6ad-4d54-88b5-5e3532a0a2a3
  7. Touchpad is late to respond to my touch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad is late to respond to my touch: I have a Dell Latitude E5470, I recently bought from Microsoft.In the beginning, the touchpad was fine, it would work just like any other touchpad. But since two weeks ago, whenever I use my touchpad, it doesn't work in the first couple seconds of me touching it then it...
  8. Touchpad is late to respond to my touch

Touchpad is late to respond to my touch: I have a Dell Latitude E5470, I recently bought from Microsoft.In the beginning, the touchpad was fine, it would work just like any other touchpad. But since two weeks ago, whenever I use my touchpad, it doesn't work in the first couple seconds of me touching it then it...
  9. I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have this two problem with my laptop, any solution?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My laptop is facing these two problems, are this problems could be solved automatically, or i have to do anything to it, any solution, btw i m not so familiar with laptop, any help? I had tried troubleshoot but it shows detect problem but couldnt solve, And...
  10. Is formatting the solution any of hardware problems?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is formatting the solution any of hardware problems?: Please help. So my pc is hp pavillion x360 if it matters and it has been showing the following message for past two days "no booting device found. Press any key" And i am have tried every solution found in youtube. Most videos suggests to enable a bios setting but mine was...