Windows 10: My wireless adapter doesn't show up at all.

Discus and support My wireless adapter doesn't show up at all. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the time I've used my PC I've been using ethernet for most of the time, right now I'm on vacation and forced to use wifi to connect to internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GabrielBurger1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. My wireless adapter doesn't show up at all.

For the time I've used my PC I've been using ethernet for most of the time, right now I'm on vacation and forced to use wifi to connect to internet. I've looked for the option to enable my wifi/wireless adapter and it doesn't show up at all. Any clue how to fix this?

:)

GabrielBurger1, Aug 12, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My wireless adapter doesn't show up at all. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Aug 12, 2019
  4. My wireless adapter doesn't show up at all.

Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

My wireless adapter doesn't show up at all.

1. My wireless adapter doesn't show up at all. - Similar Threads - wireless adapter doesn't

2. Wireless Adapter is not Showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Adapter is not Showing.: Hello, My Device details, Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Windows 11 I was scrolling through reels on Instagram and came across a reel that shows how to get rid of the "Windows Activation" Watermark.According to the creator of the reel, This command "bcdedit...
  3. Wireless Adapter is not Showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Adapter is not Showing.: Hello, My Device details, Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Windows 11 I was scrolling through reels on Instagram and came across a reel that shows how to get rid of the "Windows Activation" Watermark.According to the creator of the reel, This command "bcdedit...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter doesn't show up in app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter doesn't show up in app: Hi I'm having issues setting up a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. I can connect to it just fine, but if I want to set it up, it doesn't get detected in the app. Already reinstalled the app, disabled Windows Firewall, but it just don't want to show up.Anyone with any...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter doesn't show up in app

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter doesn't show up in app: Hi I'm having issues setting up a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. I can connect to it just fine, but if I want to set it up, it doesn't get detected in the app. Already reinstalled the app, disabled Windows Firewall, but it just don't want to show up.Anyone with any...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter doesn't show up in app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my wireless network adapter doesn't reinstall

my wireless network adapter doesn't reinstall: I have uninstalled wireless network adapter But it doesn't reinstall back, even though I scan for hardware change in device manager and restart my computer....
  8. my wireless network adapter doesn't reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wireless network adapter doesn't reinstall: I have uninstalled wireless network adapter But it doesn't reinstall back, even though I scan for hardware change in device manager and restart my computer....
  9. my wireless network adapter doesn't reinstall

10. Wireless display doesn't show up in devices

Wireless display doesn't show up in devices: Hi, I'm trying to use my laptop as an extended monitor/wireless display for my PC, but it never seems to show up when I'm on the 'Connect' screen. - Both devices are connected to the same network - Doesn't show up even if the firewall is turned off - PC shows up on laptop...