Windows 10: My wireless headphones aren't being detected by my new laptop.

Discus and support My wireless headphones aren't being detected by my new laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is brand new, and my headphones are quite new, i have never had issues with them before they connect quickly and easily to my phone but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JayPrior-Smith, Aug 14, 2019.

1. My wireless headphones aren't being detected by my new laptop.

My laptop is brand new, and my headphones are quite new, i have never had issues with them before they connect quickly and easily to my phone but my laptop cant detect it and i don't know why.

:)

JayPrior-Smith, Aug 14, 2019
  2. UdayRana Win User

Windows 10 Acer Aspire V5-573G laptop not detecting bluetooth wireless headphones

I just bought new skullcandy wireless headphones, and they are detected by and paired with my phone and tablet just fine, but when I try to connect them to my laptop, they don't show up in the list of devices. The phone and tablet show up in the list,
    just not the headphones. The exact same problem happened with the previous pair of wireless headphones that I purchased as well. I have tried checking for driver updates, but it said I have the latest drivers. Please help if you have any suggestions or answers
    as to what the problem may be and how I can fix it.

UdayRana, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 14, 2019
  4. My wireless headphones aren't being detected by my new laptop.

Windows 10 Acer Aspire V5-573G laptop not detecting bluetooth wireless headphones

Hi Uday,

To better isolate your issue, we'd like to ask few questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried using the link above?
    • Is this issue isolated only between the laptop and the headphone?
    Try the following steps below to help resolve the issue:

• Open Device manager.
    • Look for the driver for Wireless Bluetooth, then right-click and select
      Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab then click Uninstall.
    • Restart laptop after doing step 3. After reboot, your laptop will automatically install the driver.
    If the issue still persists, visit the laptop's manufacturer website to install manually an available Bluetooth driver for your device. Check out the link on the post above and look for
    "Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager. How can I fix this?" section for reference.

We'll wait for your response.

Martin Bar, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

My wireless headphones aren't being detected by my new laptop.

1. My wireless headphones aren't being detected by my new laptop. - Similar Threads - wireless headphones aren't

2. My Headphones are plugged in, but aren't detected by the computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Headphones are plugged in, but aren't detected by the computer.: I use a boot camp'd IMac and when I switched to windows for the first time, the computer detected the headphones easily, but after a few weeks, the computer just stopped detecting them, I know fully well that the headphones do in fact work and are plugged into the correct...
  3. My Headphones are plugged in, but aren't detected by the computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headphones are plugged in, but aren't detected by the computer.: I use a boot camp'd IMac and when I switched to windows for the first time, the computer detected the headphones easily, but after a few weeks, the computer just stopped detecting them, I know fully well that the headphones do in fact work and are plugged into the correct...
  4. My Headphones are plugged in, but aren't detected by the computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My microphone is being detected as headphones

My microphone is being detected as headphones: Hello! I try to connect my Bower microphone from Bower's Vlogger Pro Kit to my Windows 10 laptop. It doesn't show up in the Device Manager and I can't control any of its properties. When I try to play audio while the microphone is plugged in, it seems that Windows is trying...
  6. My USB headphones are not being detected

My USB headphones are not being detected: So I just bought this brand new pair of logitech headphones and when I plug the USB into my computer nothing happens. I can plug my USB mouse into the same port and it works just fine but when I plug my headphones into it nothing happens. It doesn't even show up on device...
  7. My USB headphones are not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB headphones are not being detected: So I just bought this brand new pair of logitech headphones and when I plug the USB into my computer nothing happens. I can plug my USB mouse into the same port and it works just fine but when I plug my headphones into it nothing happens. It doesn't even show up on device...
  8. My USB headphones are not being detected

9. My headphones aren't being detected by my computer. PLEASE HELP!

My headphones aren't being detected by my computer. PLEASE HELP!: Hey, I have a Lenovo Legion Tower 5i Gaming PC Intel Core i7-10700/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/16 RAM/GTX 1660 Super and after the new windows update my computer won't detect my headphones when plugged in. I also don't see realtek HD audio manager in my device manager and when I tried...
  10. My headphones aren't being detected by my computer. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My headphones aren't being detected by my computer. PLEASE HELP!: Hey, I have a Lenovo Legion Tower 5i Gaming PC Intel Core i7-10700/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/16 RAM/GTX 1660 Super and after the new windows update my computer won't detect my headphones when plugged in. I also don't see realtek HD audio manager in my device manager and when I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headphones arent being detected

2. how to install a wireless headset to my PC/10 6 [S] just do it

3. earbuds arnt being detected in laptop