Windows 10: My wireless headphone's sound quality got significantly reduced on my laptop compared to my...

Discus and support My wireless headphone's sound quality got significantly reduced on my laptop compared to my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi :My tws model: realme buds q2 is performing well enough on my phone ie very clear and satisfying sound, but when I connect it to my laptop my sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RafidHassan, Oct 19, 2021.

1. My wireless headphone's sound quality got significantly reduced on my laptop compared to my...

Hi :My tws model: realme buds q2 is performing well enough on my phone ie very clear and satisfying sound, but when I connect it to my laptop my sound quality, sound clarity gets reduced. I don't like how my tws sounds on my laptop at all. Can you please suggest me a fix for this? N.B. my windows and drivers are up to date, and I have turned off all the sound enhancement settings but it doesn't help with the situation thank you.Best wishes.

:)

RafidHassan, Oct 19, 2021

2. Bluetooth headphone and sound quality

Hi I have recently bought a bluetooth headphone.

The sound quality is great on my android phone and windows 10 phone.

However when I connect the headphone to my acer switch 10 laptop, The sound quality becomes drastic.

I found a fix on youtube that says to uncheck handfree option in services. when I do that my sound quality improves but I get another issue.

for 10 seconds the sound quality stays great and then for 5 second I am not able to hear anything it is a lot distorted.

Please help me solve this problem.

Thank you so much

Muhammad Waqar Akram, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 19, 2021
  4. My wireless headphone's sound quality got significantly reduced on my laptop compared to my...

Wireless headphones show as connetced but have no sound

Hi,

Issues with sounds can be caused by a variety of factors such as outdated Bluetooth drivers, volume settings, and more. To correct your issue with regard to your wireless headphones, we suggest that you follow the series of steps written in this

article
    which talks about resolving sounds problems.

Let us know if the steps on the link addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

My wireless headphone's sound quality got significantly reduced on my laptop compared to my...

1. My wireless headphone's sound quality got significantly reduced on my laptop compared to my... - Similar Threads - wireless headphone's sound

2. wireless headphone/laptop sound synch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless headphone/laptop sound synch: I have wireless headphones manufacture is microsoft, name is prtukyt9s. I run Windows 11 pro on a brand new hp 15-fc0xxx laptop. When watching Youtube, The audio and visual goes out of synch every single time. Other than that issue, they work great. How do I synch them to...
  3. wireless headphone/laptop sound synch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wireless headphone/laptop sound synch: I have wireless headphones manufacture is microsoft, name is prtukyt9s. I run Windows 11 pro on a brand new hp 15-fc0xxx laptop. When watching Youtube, The audio and visual goes out of synch every single time. Other than that issue, they work great. How do I synch them to...
  4. My Mic, laptops/wireless headphones, sends a breaking unclear sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mic, laptops/wireless headphones, sends a breaking unclear sound: Hi All, I have recently got my HP 15-dy5xxxx laptop and ever since, my clients and colleagues have complains about the constant breaking noise while I speak on call. * Laptop mic: Breaking noise.* Jabra 85 evolve 2 : Breaking noise. If I use the same headphones through my...
  5. My Mic, laptops/wireless headphones, sends a breaking unclear sound

My Mic, laptops/wireless headphones, sends a breaking unclear sound: Hi All, I have recently got my HP 15-dy5xxxx laptop and ever since, my clients and colleagues have complains about the constant breaking noise while I speak on call. * Laptop mic: Breaking noise.* Jabra 85 evolve 2 : Breaking noise. If I use the same headphones through my...
  6. My drive's storage got reduced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My drive's storage got reduced: DISCLAIMER: I don't blame or hate Linux for anything.So, I tried to install Linux to dual-boot it with Windows. I chose to install Linux in a different partition. I'm not too tech-savvy so I didn't really know what to do and whenever I would try to install Linux in a...
  7. My drive's storage got reduced

My drive's storage got reduced: DISCLAIMER: I don't blame or hate Linux for anything.So, I tried to install Linux to dual-boot it with Windows. I chose to install Linux in a different partition. I'm not too tech-savvy so I didn't really know what to do and whenever I would try to install Linux in a...
  8. My wireless headphone's sound quality got significantly reduced on my laptop compared to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless headphone's sound quality got significantly reduced on my laptop compared to my...: Hi :My tws model: realme buds q2 is performing well enough on my phone ie very clear and satisfying sound, but when I connect it to my laptop my sound quality, sound clarity gets reduced. I don't like how my tws sounds on my laptop at all. Can you please suggest me a fix for...
  9. My wireless headphone's sound quality got significantly reduced on my laptop compared to my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wireless headphone's sound quality got significantly reduced on my laptop compared to my...: Hi :My tws model: realme buds q2 is performing well enough on my phone ie very clear and satisfying sound, but when I connect it to my laptop my sound quality, sound clarity gets reduced. I don't like how my tws sounds on my laptop at all. Can you please suggest me a fix for...
  10. Sound quality of headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound quality of headphones: After a long while I'm finally fed up with whatever is happening and I want to get to the bottom of it. For the longest time, the headphone sound quality of my headphones have been fairly subpar. When I first got my computer, my headphones had binaural audio and generally...