Windows 10: my wireless HP mouse is not working

Discus and support my wireless HP mouse is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; light is on at the bottom of the mouse but nothing working. Tried unplugging usb port and plugging back in but nothin happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoelCarter2, Jun 18, 2019.

1. my wireless HP mouse is not working

light is on at the bottom of the mouse but nothing working. Tried unplugging usb port and plugging back in but nothin happens

:)

JoelCarter2, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jun 18, 2019
  4. my wireless HP mouse is not working

No touch or wireless mouse works.

My friend has Microsoft 10 in a HP computer. She can get signed in but no further since neither her touch mouse or wireless mouse work. Any suggestions?

Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10

JudithBowers, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

my wireless HP mouse is not working

1. my wireless HP mouse is not working - Similar Threads - wireless mouse working

2. My wireless mouse is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless mouse is not working: My wireless mouse is not working, the red light is on but it doesn't show up on bluetooth, the wireless mouse has a small USB I plugged it in but it doesn't work.i updated all drivers, mouse driver and bluetooth....
  3. My wireless mouse is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless mouse is not working: My wireless mouse is not working, the red light is on but it doesn't show up on bluetooth, the wireless mouse has a small USB I plugged it in but it doesn't work.i updated all drivers, mouse driver and bluetooth....
  4. My wireless mouse is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My wireless mouse is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless mouse is not working: I have just purchased a corsair dark core rgb pro se, however when trying to put the USB dongle in, i get a error. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API. I have tried updating my USB drivers however they are up to date. not...
  6. My wireless mouse is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless mouse is not working: I have just purchased a corsair dark core rgb pro se, however when trying to put the USB dongle in, i get a error. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API. I have tried updating my USB drivers however they are up to date. not...
  7. Wireless mouse not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse not working.: My wireless mouse stopped working today. I went to sleep last night after it was working perfectly and this morning it just won't respond at all. I replaced the batteries updated drivers rebooted computer uninstalled and reinstalled driver tried different usb ports and...
  8. wireless mouse not working

wireless mouse not working: my logitech wireless mouse M510 no longer works. U tried to update the driver, but it says it is the latest version. On my win10 PC, the driver version is 10.0.17134.1 from 6/21/2006. is that really the latest version available?...
  9. My HP wireless mouse stopped working?

My HP wireless mouse stopped working?: May HP wireless mouse stopped working after the latest WIndows 10 update May 16, 2020 on my newish HP laptop. Checked the mouse on another laptop and it works fine. Tried another HP mouse on the new laptop and it won't work either. Has the driver been affected and who can...
  10. Wireless mouse not working

Wireless mouse not working: My wireless Logitech mouse stopped working within the last two days. There was a Microsoft update on the 19th. I have tried reinstalling the mouse but no luck. Any help is appreciated....