Windows 10: My wireless keyboard isn't working

Discus and support My wireless keyboard isn't working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My wireless keyboard is not responding to my touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dillonwelker, Jan 19, 2019.

1. My wireless keyboard isn't working

My wireless keyboard is not responding to my touch

:)

dillonwelker, Jan 19, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Wireless keyboard not working

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to connect the keyboard to a different computer and check if it works.

Apart from wireless keyboard, I would also suggest you to connect wired keyboard to the computer and check the status.

If issue still persists, try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Check in compatibility mode.

Download the keyboard drivers from your computer manufacture website for Windows 10.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed
      with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Ravindra Kamath, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

My wireless keyboard isn't working

Need a new wireless keyboard - suggestions?

This is a for work - not gaming!

My work keyboard is a wireless logitech, lasted some 6 years and now has a case of sticking keys, so I need a new one. I really liked it, thought the key action isn't the greatest. It has been through millions of keystrokes.

I have a G5 gaming mouse (both work and home), I want to keep that.

So I'm looking for:

• Wireless and responsive
    • (USB and PS2 capable)
    • Assignable hot keys
    • Dedicated volume and playback buttons
    • Great feel (for lots of typing)
    • Intergrated wrist-wrest
    • Black (nice not to see gunk that builds up)
    • Under $100
    Anyone have any "passionate" suggestions? I plan to stop at staples to try some out. I am partial to Logitech.

Sasqui, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

My wireless keyboard isn't working

1. My wireless keyboard isn't working - Similar Threads - wireless keyboard isn't

2. My keyboard isn't working properly....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard isn't working properly....: Hello, some of the letters on my keyboard are not working, when I want to type the letters q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p, I have to use spacebar at the same time to type the letters. When I press capslock this happens QEWRUIOP------------------------------------------------ ------. And...
  3. Keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard isn't working: Alright so every time I press a button the same or similar sequence of letters types on the screen, but since I can't type anything I'm currently locked out of the computer...
  4. Keyboard isn't working

Keyboard isn't working: Alright so every time I press a button the same or similar sequence of letters types on the screen, but since I can't type anything I'm currently locked out of the computer...
  5. My keyboard isn't working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My keyboard isn't working: I was cleaning my keyboard and I think I pressed a combination of keys and now escape up until f2 and down don't work so escape f1,f2,2,w s, x and behind those keys all don't work if I press w it does qw and if I press s it does sa what do I do?...
  6. Keyboard isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard isn't working.: I've been having this trouble for a year? now. I am not willing to go to someone to fix it. I've been searching far and wide online and I've tried everything, but it's not working. Reinstalling drivers doesn't work, commands don't. I am sure it's a software problem, however....
  7. Keyboard isn't working.

Keyboard isn't working.: I've been having this trouble for a year? now. I am not willing to go to someone to fix it. I've been searching far and wide online and I've tried everything, but it's not working. Reinstalling drivers doesn't work, commands don't. I am sure it's a software problem, however....
  8. My keyboard isn't working!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard isn't working!: My keyboard started acting up this afternoon. For some reason the keys don't match what I'm typing there I cannot use the number keys the down arrow left arrow. When I press keys multiple letters come up as if I type them. I have tried removing sticky keys and anything else...
  9. My Keyboard isn't working!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Keyboard isn't working!: Okay, I need some help. For context, I have a preloaded Windows 7 laptop that I switched to Windows 10 installed W10 and now the keyboard isn't working. I did try to refurbish it/clean it and I think the chemicals messed it up. I am trying to use the on-screen keyboard until...
  10. Ethernet isn't working but wireless is

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet isn't working but wireless is: I've been unable to get my Ethernet to connect all day (I need it for meetings and gaming) though my WiFi works just fine. I've tried just about every solution I can find including resetting my modem, checking my network properties, updating my drivers, disabling fast startup...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my wireless keyboard isnt working