Windows 10: My wireless Mediatek driver missing.

Discus and support My wireless Mediatek driver missing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys, i have a problem with my wireless driver, is missing and i dont know what to do. The name is Mediatek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN card and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew Vagner, Jul 6, 2022.

1. My wireless Mediatek driver missing.

Hey Guys, i have a problem with my wireless driver, is missing and i dont know what to do. The name is Mediatek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN card and is missing, i only have The Realtek Gaming Gbe family controller, Please Someone help me if u can.BTW: i have an Asus Gaming TUF F15 laptop.

:)

Andrew Vagner, Jul 6, 2022

2. Mediatek Chipset based Wireless USB Drivers

Hello!

I have been having an issue with my ASUS USB-AC55. The drivers based on Mediatek chipset are not working properly in Windows 10 Home x64 since update to 1709. Also tried with clean install of Windows 1803, and still the issue persists.

The widows wireless Taskbar icon shows that the device is connected, yet no network traffic of any kind works. It says not connected or unavailable.

I proceeded to download the newest driver version from mediatek, with no success fixing the issue.

I then found a newer driver version on NETGEAR website. I downloaded the driver, and created a new UNSIGNED .INF file. Disabled the windows Secure driver enforcement, and BAM.....It works!!

ASUS is basically refusing to update there drivers, and won't exchange for a new Realtek based device instead. So here is my QUESTION...

How can I contact someone inside MICROSOFT about getting the Microsoft windows 10 drivers for the device updated from your team??

KaosMaster, Jul 6, 2022
  3. nigelmercier, Jul 6, 2022
  4. Anne Ros Win User

My wireless Mediatek driver missing.

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

My wireless Mediatek driver missing.

1. My wireless Mediatek driver missing. - Similar Threads - wireless Mediatek driver

2. missing wireless driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing wireless driver.: Recently i ran BootCamp on a mac computer to download windows ten. I did the setup and restarted to realise I was not connected to the internet. After a couple of hours i found device manager. I checked my drivers and to my horror there was no wireless driver. I have looked...
  3. missing wireless driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing wireless driver.: Recently i ran BootCamp on a mac computer to download windows ten. I did the setup and restarted to realise I was not connected to the internet. After a couple of hours i found device manager. I checked my drivers and to my horror there was no wireless driver. I have looked...
  4. missing wireless driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless lan drivers missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless lan drivers missing: My wireless lan drivers are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-lan-drivers-missing/1c6089ec-c90c-49b7-9970-12717ff65d28
  6. My wireless Mediatek driver missing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wireless Mediatek driver missing.: Hey Guys, i have a problem with my wireless driver, is missing and i dont know what to do. The name is Mediatek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN card and is missing, i only have The Realtek Gaming Gbe family controller, Please Someone help me if u can.BTW: i have an Asus Gaming...
  7. My wireless Mediatek driver missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless Mediatek driver missing.: Hey Guys, i have a problem with my wireless driver, is missing and i dont know what to do. The name is Mediatek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN card and is missing, i only have The Realtek Gaming Gbe family controller, Please Someone help me if u can.BTW: i have an Asus Gaming...
  8. Wireless Wifi Driver MISSING

Wireless Wifi Driver MISSING: Hello. My problem started when I booted up my laptop just to find me unable to connect to the internet and find any connections. So I did what made sense and factory reset my laptop. Now, I have a fresh new laptop without a Wifi driver. I tried downloading a wifi driver...
  9. Mediatek Chipset based Wireless USB Drivers

Mediatek Chipset based Wireless USB Drivers: Hello! I have been having an issue with my ASUS USB-AC55. The drivers based on Mediatek chipset are not working properly in Windows 10 Home x64 since update to 1709. Also tried with clean install of Windows 1803, and still the issue persists. The widows wireless Taskbar...
  10. Mediatek Driver not working

Mediatek Driver not working: In windows 7 mediatek driver is work. i can flash android firmware via "SP-FLASH-TOOLS" but in windows 10 software install but "SP-FLASH-TOOLS" doesn't recognize phone.... PLZ tell me what do ... to solve the problem.......... 19621