Windows 10: My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.

Discus and support My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I changed the mouse, and did all the trouble shooting procedure in device manager. Finally, I did a clean reset of Windows 10. However, the problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Devilmusing, Mar 29, 2023.

1. My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.

I changed the mouse, and did all the trouble shooting procedure in device manager. Finally, I did a clean reset of Windows 10. However, the problem is still unresolved. Please help. Cursor does not move, but right click works.

:)

Devilmusing, Mar 29, 2023

2. Wireless USB Mouse Not Working

Hello,

We appreciate that you have isolated the issue for us. Since it is not happening to other wireless USB mouse connected to the same PC and to a different PC using the same wireless USB mouse, we can verify that there is no issue with the device connection.
    Also, an outdated device has already been eliminated to the possible cause of this issue. As an initial recommendation, we would suggest that you reset the mouse itself. Here's how:

• Check the bottom of the mouse and look for a small button.
    • Press the button and start moving the mouse until the cursor on the display starts to follow your mouse movements.

Let us know the results. We'll be glad to further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Argel Obm Win User

My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.

1. My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system. - Similar Threads - wireless mouse cursor

2. My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.: I changed the mouse, and did all the trouble shooting procedure in device manager. Finally, I did a clean reset of Windows 10. However, the problem is still unresolved. Please help. Cursor does not move, but right click works....
  3. My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless mouse cursor does not move even after resetting the system.: I changed the mouse, and did all the trouble shooting procedure in device manager. Finally, I did a clean reset of Windows 10. However, the problem is still unresolved. Please help. Cursor does not move, but right click works....
  4. Why does the cursor on my wireless mouse disappear on my Windows 10 client system, even...

Why does the cursor on my wireless mouse disappear on my Windows 10 client system, even...: Hello, I have two desktop systems that run Windows 10, and I am attempting to use a single wireless device to operate both the keyboard and mouse.The issue is that although I have configured the wireless mouse in a master-slave configuration using an application, when I...
  5. Why does the cursor on my wireless mouse disappear on my Windows 10 client system, even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the cursor on my wireless mouse disappear on my Windows 10 client system, even...: Hello, I have two desktop systems that run Windows 10, and I am attempting to use a single wireless device to operate both the keyboard and mouse.The issue is that although I have configured the wireless mouse in a master-slave configuration using an application, when I...
  6. Why does the cursor on my wireless mouse disappear on my Windows 10 client system, even...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]: Dear Microsoft ColleaguesI am facing very frustrating problem with mouse on windows 10 Pro 64. It is moving automatically horizontally left or right randomly.I tried with USB cable mouse and it was the same. Not solved. On Device manager, I tried to uninstall mouse driver and...
  8. mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]

mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]: Dear Microsoft ColleaguesI am facing very frustrating problem with mouse on windows 10 Pro 64. It is moving automatically horizontally left or right randomly.I tried with USB cable mouse and it was the same. Not solved. On Device manager, I tried to uninstall mouse driver and...
  9. mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Mouse flickering even after system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse flickering even after system reset: I tried updating, disabling and reinstalljng all drivers I even reset my system but the mouse flickering doesnt stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-flickering-even-after-system-reset/ca9ca4e3-3cb8-44fc-8370-8cce013f2862