Windows 10: My wireless mouse keeps stuttering and idk why

Discus and support My wireless mouse keeps stuttering and idk why in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some reason my wireless mouse keeps stuttering and moves in slow motion every now and again. It happens every couple of minutes and has really only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Unhappy_Armadillo_40, Mar 1, 2021.

1. My wireless mouse keeps stuttering and idk why

For some reason my wireless mouse keeps stuttering and moves in slow motion every now and again. It happens every couple of minutes and has really only started happening recently. I’ve looked up and tried some troubleshooting solutions, but to no avail. I’m thinking maybe it might be a Bluetooth interference thing but i wouldn’t know because i don’t own a wired mouse. Any fixes/solutions?

submitted by /u/Unhappy_Armadillo_40
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Unhappy_Armadillo_40, Mar 1, 2021

2. mouse stuttering

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Are you using a wired or a wireless mouse?
    3. Also let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to fix this issue?
    4. What is the make and model of your mouse?

I understand that it can be disappointing to notice 'mouse stuttering' even in the new mouse. We will look into this for you. Please reply with the answers to the questions below so that we can assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

However, you may refer this article on Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard
    problems in Windows
    and check if it helps.

We await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Mouse keeps stuttering

Hi,

If you're experiencing issues with wireless mouse, there are several steps can help to resolve this. We suggest that you try to perform the methods provided on this article:

Troubleshoot a wireless mouse that does not function correctly

Please not that some of the steps are for older Windows operating system, but that is okay. You may disregard those steps.

In addition, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Bluetooth and Hardware and Devices through the Settings app. To do that, simply perform search, type in "troubleshooting" on the search field or Cortana, hit on
    Enter key, click on Bluetooth, then click on
    Run the troubleshooter
    button. Same goes with the Hardware and Devices.

We are keen on hearing back from you regarding this matter.

Lawrence Lib, Mar 1, 2021
  4. My wireless mouse keeps stuttering and idk why

My mouse keep stuttering

My mouse keeps stuttering every few seconds. My wired and wireless mouse are both experiencing the same issue. I tried following several solutions and online from forums including this one. Nothing seems to correct the issue.

HaroldHundley, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

My wireless mouse keeps stuttering and idk why

1. My wireless mouse keeps stuttering and idk why - Similar Threads - wireless mouse keeps

2. Wireless mouse stutter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse stutter.: I've an issue with m590 stuttering when thumbdrive is plugged-in and do some file transfer.I doubt that this may be caused by not enough of power to the usb port.*W10 20h2 19042.1526...
  3. Wireless mouse stutter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse stutter.: I've an issue with m590 stuttering when thumbdrive is plugged-in and do some file transfer.I doubt that this may be caused by not enough of power to the usb port.*W10 20h2 19042.1526...
  4. Wireless mouse stutter.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my wireless mouse will not drag and drop a usb mouse will why?

my wireless mouse will not drag and drop a usb mouse will why?: My wireless mouse will not drag and drop. A usb mouse will. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-mouse-will-not-drag-and-drop-a-usb/a524903c-a771-46a4-89a3-17f40e13768a
  6. Wireless mouse stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless mouse stuttering: When I play games, browsing or just moving my mouse on the homepage, it sometimes start stuttering hard. How do I fix this? Im using the "GXT 130 Ranoo Wireless Gaming Mouse" from Trust. submitted by /u/iAmCaptainSunshine [link] [comments]...
  7. Wireless mouse stutters on my laptop but not on my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless mouse stutters on my laptop but not on my desktop: Hello My redragon mirage mouse (and other wireless mice i have tried) stutter on my laptop, but not on my desktop. I have tried a few fixes but no results. Any help? submitted by /u/Danielpena002 [link] [comments]...
  8. My mouse keep stuttering

My mouse keep stuttering: My mouse keeps stuttering every few seconds. My wired and wireless mouse are both experiencing the same issue. I tried following several solutions and online from forums including this one. Nothing seems to correct the issue....
  9. Persistent wireless mouse stuttering, still

Persistent wireless mouse stuttering, still: Hi, I have mouse stuttering issues in Windows 10 since when I first started using a wireless mouse, back in February-March. This happens on two PCs, one is Win 10 Enterprise, one is Home, both up to date(the home one is on the Slow Insider Ring, possibly). I use...
  10. MS wireless mouse pointer stutters and jerks

MS wireless mouse pointer stutters and jerks: MS wireless keyboard 800 and mouse 1000 combo. Latest MS drivers and clean install of windows 10 home. The mouse pointer frequently jerks and jumps and then after a few seconds releases and runs smoothly again. New batteries make no difference. I have moved the little...