Windows 10: My Wireless Mouse Lights Up/Turns On, But It Won't Click And The Cursor Is Frozen On The...

Discus and support My Wireless Mouse Lights Up/Turns On, But It Won't Click And The Cursor Is Frozen On The... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! My name is Kylie!!I've been having an issue recently with my wireless mouse in the past few days that I have no clue how to resolve. So recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KYL13KAKES, Sep 1, 2021.

1. My Wireless Mouse Lights Up/Turns On, But It Won't Click And The Cursor Is Frozen On The...

Hello! My name is Kylie!!I've been having an issue recently with my wireless mouse in the past few days that I have no clue how to resolve. So recently whenever I switch my mouse on and try to move it, the cursor doesn't move. I've also tried clicking things with my mouse switched on but nothing will click either. I checked the battery in my mouse to see if that was the issue but since my mouse still lights up and it doesn't blink whenever I move it on my mousepad, I've concluded that it isn't the battery.I've tried to restart my computer numerous times to no solution, I tried unplugging the p

:)

KYL13KAKES, Sep 1, 2021

2. Camera Light or flash light frozen on for ever

I have a Nokia 909 Windows 8.1 Phone. Suddenly, the camera light or flash light when on and it stays on frozen! I can find no way to turn it off. I when to AT & T retailer and they were unable to fix the problem neither. Any suggestions on how
    I can fix this problematic camera light or flash frozen on light? THE LIGHT OR FLASH LIGHT WON'T TURN OFF!hELP! PEASE!!!

BenitoGonzalez, Sep 1, 2021
  3. J Pour Win User
    Mouse and cursor frozen

Mouse and cursor frozen when I turned on my desktop one morning. Ultimately into Staples repair depot. Determined not to be a hard drive issue, but Windows 7 corruption. Windows 7 reinstalled. I hooked everything up again, was working just fine before
    I shutdown for the night. All Windows updates had also been installed, automatically by MS before shut down. Next morning I'm back to square one with a frozen mouse and cursor. Don't work in safe mode either. Since reinstall of Windows 7 - no restore point.
    So I'm guessing it's back to the Staples repair depot unless someone has a solution to share with me.

J Pour, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

My Wireless Mouse Lights Up/Turns On, But It Won't Click And The Cursor Is Frozen On The...

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

My Wireless Mouse Lights Up/Turns On, But It Won't Click And The Cursor Is Frozen On The...

1. My Wireless Mouse Lights Up/Turns On, But It Won't Click And The Cursor Is Frozen On The... - Similar Threads - Wireless Mouse Lights

2. Mouse lights are turned on but cursor not moving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lights are turned on but cursor not moving: I have a Logitech gaming mouse which has RGB lights. I'm using Windows 11.So whenever I plug it in laptop USB ports, lights turn on and the mouse works.But since a few days, I'm noticing only the lights turn on, cursor doesn't move. It happens suddenly. It doesn't happen...
  3. Mouse lights are turned on but cursor not moving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lights are turned on but cursor not moving: I have a Logitech gaming mouse which has RGB lights. I'm using Windows 11.So whenever I plug it in laptop USB ports, lights turn on and the mouse works.But since a few days, I'm noticing only the lights turn on, cursor doesn't move. It happens suddenly. It doesn't happen...
  4. Mouse won't click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse won't click: I'm having a problem and can't find any solution to it anywhere. So at one point my mouse won't click. I know it's not the mouse itself, because the problem comes up with both USB, Bluetooth and touchpad at the same time. So in detail: It has 2-3 cases 1: I can click on the...
  5. Phantom mouse clicks and cursor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phantom mouse clicks and cursor.: This problem is driving me nuts. I have an HP laptop with touchscreen. Sometimes it's fine and other times I can't send an email with out the phantom cursor bringing up contacts or something else that it thinks I clicked on. It's taking me 3 times as long to do my job. I...
  6. Mouse cursor frozen and can't move.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor frozen and can't move.: Hello. I booted my PC this evening and discovered that I couldn't move my cursor at all. I'm using a Logitech G603 and my first instinct was to take out the batteries and put them back in, which didn't work. Switching the batteries didn't either. I thought I'd put new...
  7. keyboard light won't turn on

keyboard light won't turn on: keyboard light worked when i first took it out of the box, since then it hasn't. could an update affect that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-light-wont-turn-on/71ee5bfd-2f9c-4887-a4fc-4767feaebc3d
  8. My computer is frozen, won't come up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer is frozen, won't come up.: I was doing email and saw a google photo from a friend. clicked on it and it froze my computer. can't get it up after several tries and the system msg saying it was trying to recover, but couldn't.... After several restart attempts, a msg said to tell microsoft support...
  9. Wireless mouse wheel won't click

Wireless mouse wheel won't click: I have a Logitech M510 wireless mouse. After a recent update to a CAD program I use, the wheel click function stopped working. That is a critical function in my work with my CAD program. I can't seem to find a way to change any settings or update any drivers for it. I...
  10. Frozen Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Frozen Cursor: I run Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9926 on an eMachines netbook eM350. I had it running since the previous Build, but the cursor is now frozen, I don't know why. I then tried to re-install the previous OS, Windows 7 Starter. I got to the point of having to agree to...