Windows 10: my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting

Discus and support my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,I have an Asus Tuf gaming laptop. Every day for the last month i have been dealing with the same problem, everyday when i open my laptop for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john santosa, Oct 1, 2022.

1. my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting

Hi there,I have an Asus Tuf gaming laptop. Every day for the last month i have been dealing with the same problem, everyday when i open my laptop for the first time. it will work fine, but after a few minutes, my Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC will be hidden and it says it "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer". i would have to shut it down, wait 10 minutes. and open it back up, then it will work for the rest of the day.its been extremly annoying having to do the same thin

:)

john santosa, Oct 1, 2022
  2. brummyfan Win User

Wireless network issue

Right click start button(far left in task bar), go to Device manager, expand Network Adapters, right click Wi-Fi select Properties and find the version of your driver in Drivers tab.

my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting [​IMG]

brummyfan, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Oct 1, 2022
  4. my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting

I get Disconnected from my Wireless Network For no Reason?

Hi Pringle,

This issue can be cause of network drivers, we suggest that you update the drivers and check if it works.

Follow the steps below to update the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter from the list.
    • Right-click on the Wireless adapter's driver and click on the option
      Update Driver Software
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting

1. my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting - Similar Threads - wireless network driver

2. my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting: Hi there,I have an Asus Tuf gaming laptop. Every day for the last month i have been dealing with the same problem, everyday when i open my laptop for the first time. it will work fine, but after a few minutes, my Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC will be hidden...
  3. my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting: Hi there,I have an Asus Tuf gaming laptop. Every day for the last month i have been dealing with the same problem, everyday when i open my laptop for the first time. it will work fine, but after a few minutes, my Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC will be hidden...
  4. Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself: Why does my internet keep disconnecting at random intervals? I've had this problem for a few years now and after finally getting annoyed, I decided to come here to ask for help. Every single time, whenever I play any game on my PC the network works and then out of nowhere the...
  5. Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself: Why does my internet keep disconnecting at random intervals? I've had this problem for a few years now and after finally getting annoyed, I decided to come here to ask for help. Every single time, whenever I play any game on my PC the network works and then out of nowhere the...
  6. Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

7. My WiFi keeps disconneting from network and I have to mannually reconnect

My WiFi keeps disconneting from network and I have to mannually reconnect: My WIFI keeps disconnecting from network and I have to manually reconnect. What can I do to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-keeps-disconneting-from-network-and-i-have/647f403b-1fd0-4816-afe0-8254c3d40e8a
  8. Wireless network drivers keeps getting turned off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless network drivers keeps getting turned off: submitted by /u/Abyssal_Groot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dkpvuj/wireless_network_drivers_keeps_getting_turned_off/
  9. No Wireless Network Driver

No Wireless Network Driver: Hi, i have been having problems with my wireless network drivers. My taskbar does not have a wifi option and only shows a ethernet cable unplugged icon, i have never had to use an ethernet cable. My wireless driver is missing and the only driver is ethernet, and i have...
  10. My laptop keeps disconneting from the internet

My laptop keeps disconneting from the internet: Every time I use my laptop, it keeps disconneting from the internet. I check it and it's disabled. It doesn't enable when I do. I have to restart my computer every time this happens. What can I do to fix this?...