Windows 10: My Wireless Sandstrom Mouse Fails To Connect To My Windows 10 Acer Laptop

Discus and support My Wireless Sandstrom Mouse Fails To Connect To My Windows 10 Acer Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had it connected last night, everything was working fine. I tried to connect it this morning but it did not show up in the Bluetooth devices. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by saoirserenehan, Jul 29, 2019.

1. My Wireless Sandstrom Mouse Fails To Connect To My Windows 10 Acer Laptop

I had it connected last night, everything was working fine. I tried to connect it this morning but it did not show up in the Bluetooth devices. How can I reconnect it to my computer?

:)

saoirserenehan, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Suggest wireless mouse and keboard

Hello friends,
    i want to buy wireless mouse and keyboard for my laptop, so that i can connect laptop to my lcv tv and can do my work on widescreen by it.. *Big Grin My Wireless Sandstrom Mouse Fails To Connect To My Windows 10 Acer Laptop :D

suggest me which one i should buy?

microsoft wireless desktop 1000 is good?

reply product name with price please. [if possible then Indian rupee]

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

My Wireless Sandstrom Mouse Fails To Connect To My Windows 10 Acer Laptop

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

My Wireless Sandstrom Mouse Fails To Connect To My Windows 10 Acer Laptop

1. My Wireless Sandstrom Mouse Fails To Connect To My Windows 10 Acer Laptop - Similar Threads - Wireless Sandstrom Mouse

2. My wireless mouse will not connect to my laptop and I’ve replaced the batteries. It was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless mouse will not connect to my laptop and I’ve replaced the batteries. It was...: I had to reset to manufactured status on my laptop and now I can’t connect the mouse. The batteries have been replaced. Is there another solution?...
  3. My wireless mouse will not connect to my laptop and I’ve replaced the batteries. It was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless mouse will not connect to my laptop and I’ve replaced the batteries. It was...: I had to reset to manufactured status on my laptop and now I can’t connect the mouse. The batteries have been replaced. Is there another solution?...
  4. My wireless mouse will not connect to my laptop and I’ve replaced the batteries. It was...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I connect my microsoft wireless mouse to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my microsoft wireless mouse to my laptop: How do I connect my microsoft wireless mouse to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-microsoft-wireless-mouse-to-my/4aef7e86-bd82-462b-be7a-a5700a00d1c4
  6. How do I connect my microsoft wireless mouse to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect my microsoft wireless mouse to my laptop: How do I connect my microsoft wireless mouse to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-microsoft-wireless-mouse-to-my/4aef7e86-bd82-462b-be7a-a5700a00d1c4
  7. how to connect my wireless mouse to my wireless laptop

how to connect my wireless mouse to my wireless laptop: I want to connect my wireless mouse to my wireless laptop , I cannot do it. I need help someone tell me how to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-wireless-mouse-to-my-wireless/d51072b5-c8b1-4fa8-86e6-5d7cf73c6cc3
  8. SkullCandy SB2 Wireless will not connect to my Acer Aspire 5 Laptop

SkullCandy SB2 Wireless will not connect to my Acer Aspire 5 Laptop: The SkullCandy SB2 Wireless headphones I have will not even register on the bluetooth devices/settings when I try to connect them. However, my phone is able to pick it up perfectly fine. Any reason why this problem would arise?...
  9. Add Logitech 310 wireless mouse to Acer laptop

Add Logitech 310 wireless mouse to Acer laptop: I insert the piece from the Logitech M310 into the port and conducted the download. After the restart, I rinserted the piece back into the mouse, but no luck. What have I overlooked? Thanks...
  10. CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE

CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE: JUST PURCHASED A LOGITECH WIRELESS CONTROL PLUS M510 AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE LAPTOP TO RESPOND TO IT. I HAVENT USED A WIRELESS IN QUITE A WHILE, BUT I SEEM TO RECALL IT CAME WITH A SMALL (RECEIVER?) FOR THE USB PORT. THIS MOUSE DID NOT. AM I MISSING SOMETHING??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. soundstrom mouse cant find

2. sandstrom mouse driver windows 10

3. sandstorm wirless mouse driver win 10

4. sandstrom mouse connect,
  5. how to add wireless sandstrom mouse to laptop,
  6. Conecting a sandstromwireless combo to windows 10,
  7. logitech sandstrom