Windows 10: my wirless adapter's gone and I uninstalled it now I can't bring it back

Discus and support my wirless adapter's gone and I uninstalled it now I can't bring it back in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a Asus laptop windows 10 My wireless adapter's gone from device manager, but I could see it when i clicked on hidden/show from toolbar I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SaharOff, Nov 18, 2020.

1. SaharOff Win User

my wirless adapter's gone and I uninstalled it now I can't bring it back

Hi

I have a Asus laptop windows 10

My wireless adapter's gone from device manager, but I could see it when i clicked on hidden/show from toolbar I tried a lot and finally bring it back and turned off the power management which could turn the wireless off to to save battery , and still the icon of wi-fi is not there. I did everything and at the end I uninstalled the wireless adapter from hidden adapters in device manager!!

Is there any chance to bring my wireless adapter back and also fix this problem with being disable for using wifi and just ethernet cable

Please answer a.s.a.p.....

:)

SaharOff, Nov 18, 2020

2. wirless connection capabilities gone.

It is a desktop. There are no f buttons with a wirless symbol on it and the fn+f2 didnt work. Dangit

also tried the rest didnt work. I dont know the name of the wireless adapter but i assume it is the same as the ethernet because the wirless shouled be on the same card.

It is like somehow poof it is like there was never anywifi on this pc. Man it is frustrating.

beerthirty2, Nov 18, 2020
  3. botanrice Win User
    Manually uninstalling network adapter results in no boot

Hi. I have an Acer Aspire E 15 laptop that was not connecting to any Wi-Fi networks. I tried some previous steps I had taken in the past to no avail, then used my phone to search for some solutions which led me to the suggestion to uninstall my network adapter.

I believe that this is where I made a mistake. I uninstalled a Qualcomm adapter, which I believe was the correct one. I also have installed a Virtual Machine application called Virtual Box that had some adapters listed there - figured I'd uninstall those
    as well since the diagnostic report while trying to connect to the wi-fi had those listed. I also uninstalled another item listed under network adapters - I can't remember exactly what it was. Perhaps that was my problem? Regardless, my understanding was that
    Windows would re-install any adapter that was missing on a system restart.

However, now my laptop won't boot. It loads to the "Acer" screen with the rotating icon and now brings me to "Automatic Repair." I've tried restarting again, "continue" to windows 10 and running diagnostics on my system startup but none has worked - it still
    seems to get stuck on the boot screen for ~20+ minutes.

Does anyone have any suggestions or could offer any help? I understand a system reset may be in order here - but if there's a possible solution without doing that then I'd be interested.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-

botanrice, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 - Cannot connect to WiFi. How to uninstall network adapter driver?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Windows icon on the taskbar.
    • Select Control panel.
    • Click on network and sharing center.
    • At the left top corner click on Change adapter settings.
    • There you will be able to see the Driver name of the network Adapter next to the Icon.
    • Then you can go to device manager and check for that network adapter and you can uninstall the driver.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

1. my wirless adapter's gone and I uninstalled it now I can't bring it back - Similar Threads - wirless adapter's gone

2. i completely removed my network adapter not just uninstall it’s gone. how do i get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i completely removed my network adapter not just uninstall it’s gone. how do i get it back: i cant connect to any wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-completely-removed-my-network-adapter-not-just/8c863efd-9035-4f80-8d89-4bbdbb4aaa1b
  3. i completely removed my network adapter not just uninstall it’s gone. how do i get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i completely removed my network adapter not just uninstall it’s gone. how do i get it back: i cant connect to any wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-completely-removed-my-network-adapter-not-just/8c863efd-9035-4f80-8d89-4bbdbb4aaa1b
  4. Help i uninstalled my Nvidia display adapter and i cant get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help i uninstalled my Nvidia display adapter and i cant get it back: I uninstalled my Nvidia display adapter after seeing a post about how to fix my monitor's screen from flickering to black, When I uninstalled it the post I read told me to select the option "Delete the driver software from this devise" when I uninstalled the driver. When I...
  5. Help i uninstalled my Nvidia display adapter and i cant get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help i uninstalled my Nvidia display adapter and i cant get it back: I uninstalled my Nvidia display adapter after seeing a post about how to fix my monitor's screen from flickering to black, When I uninstalled it the post I read told me to select the option "Delete the driver software from this devise" when I uninstalled the driver. When I...
  6. Help i uninstalled my Nvidia display adapter and i cant get it back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I Uninstalled A App, Now I Can't Reinstall It

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Uninstalled A App, Now I Can't Reinstall It: So I was working on a art project, when the app just froze so I uninstalled it. Whenever I try and reinstall it it says "You Own This App", when I clearly don't. I deleted it. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, it has happened to many other apps even...
  8. I uninstalled my webcam and now I can't get it back. Error Code 0xA00F4244 No Camera Are...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I uninstalled my webcam and now I can't get it back. Error Code 0xA00F4244 No Camera Are...: HOW DO YOU REINSTALL YOUR FACTORY INSTALLED WEBCAM FOR AN HP ALL IN ONE DESK TOP?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-webcam-and-now-i-cant-get-it-back/10acdd60-0249-4c52-a402-fcc89962e592
  9. wirless connection capabilities gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wirless connection capabilities gone.: my father's hp- h8-1437c running on windows 10, was working on wifi but then all of a sudden lost connection. it said it couldn't connect to a network. i checked the network connection and the adapter options and all it showed was Ethernet. i went on Microsoft support and hp...
  10. I uninstalled the graphics card and now it is gone. How to undo it?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I uninstalled the graphics card and now it is gone. How to undo it?: Yes, everything is good. The second monitor shines like a diamond. This was a major problem, it worked on VGA but not HDMI. But it's a completely different, long story. I used: settings > update & security > recovery > reset this PC > keep my files Good! We're all glad to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wirless device gone