Windows 10: My WORD 2010 does not show a THUMBNAIL option under the VIEW tab in the taskbar?

Discus and support My WORD 2010 does not show a THUMBNAIL option under the VIEW tab in the taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My WORD 2010 does not show a THUMBNAIL option under the VIEW tab in the taskbar? How do I get this option?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WWBRUCE, Apr 21, 2020.

1. WWBRUCE Win User

My WORD 2010 does not show a THUMBNAIL option under the VIEW tab in the taskbar?

My WORD 2010 does not show a THUMBNAIL option under the VIEW tab in the taskbar? How do I get this option?

:)

WWBRUCE, Apr 21, 2020

2. "Always show icons, never thumbnails" option not available

Hello,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding the settings to view the thumbnails on the
    File Explorer of your Windows 10 computer may be caused by some configuration or programs that prevent Windows from working properly. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you manage the
    File Explorer settings and select the Always show icons, never thumbnails option. To do this, you may follow the step below:

• Click Start, type File Explorer, and then press
      Enter.
    • On the File Explorer window, click the View tab > Options > Change folder and search options > View
      tab.
    • Under the Advanced settings section, select the Always show icons, never thumbnails option.
    • Click the Apply > OK button to save the changes.
    • Once you’re done, you may check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Change view layout for pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it works,

Make sure that the "Always show icon, never thumbnail option is unchecked".

Follow the steps below to do so:

• Type File explorer options in search tab and enter
    • Go to view tab
    Under advance settings make sure that the "Always show icon, never thumbnail option is unchecked"

Please reply us for further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

My WORD 2010 does not show a THUMBNAIL option under the VIEW tab in the taskbar?

Windows 10 photo thumbnail preview not working - getting generic icons showing up instead - Need help please

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if that helps.

• Open This PC on Taskbar.
    • Click or Tap on Pictures folder.
    • Click on View.
    • Click or tap on Options and select Change folder and Search options.
    • Click on View and uncheck Always show icons, Never thumbnails.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

1. My WORD 2010 does not show a THUMBNAIL option under the VIEW tab in the taskbar? - Similar Threads - WORD 2010 does

2. Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.: The desktop thumbnails do not appear when I click on the task view button or perform a three-finger swipe up on the trackpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-desktop-thumbnail-not-showing/e16788fa-8ae2-49b4-b1ba-c7345123d4a8
  3. Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.: The desktop thumbnails do not appear when I click on the task view button or perform a three-finger swipe up on the trackpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-desktop-thumbnail-not-showing/e16788fa-8ae2-49b4-b1ba-c7345123d4a8
  4. Wifi options not available under network and internet setting tabs on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi options not available under network and internet setting tabs on taskbar.: Only airplane mode and cellular options available under network and internet settings tab on taskbar. Cannot seem to get any available wifi network options. How do i get my laptop to connect to a wifi adapter again?...
  5. Thumbnails not showing in folder view

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails not showing in folder view: My canon cr2 images are not showing at thumbnails though jpgs do show up. I have just switched to a different camera. The CR2 files used to show previously but these are larger 2m mb images. Do I need to somehow allocate more memory? 164984
  6. Word 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word 2010: Word 2010 only prints in black. How do I get it to work as before with colors too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2010/8a9d6c5a-e526-4942-9159-3ec6d6d0e45f
  7. 2010 word

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2010 word: I am writing a personal accounts story of my life for family when I pass. I have placed it on thumb drives for each individual…all in all works fairly well. The problem I have, I am using word 2010, when I hit the review tab and choose final…so all formatting is hidden, I...
  8. Word 365 View Tab View

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word 365 View Tab View: I was working away on a Word Document (Office 365) and all of a sudden the screen appearance changed. I suspect I must have clicked on something to make it change, but I cannot figure out what. My document is "stuck" on multiple pages. I am unable to use many of the...
  9. Lost DocX option in Word 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lost DocX option in Word 2010: Having problems with Documents folder and One Drive, (on other threads). This morning went to write and then save a file in Word 2010, only to find 'no files matching etc.' in the folder/file that I required. Went to see if I was looking at the wrong Doc. type and the...
  10. Lost DocX option in Word 2010

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost DocX option in Word 2010: Having problems with Documents folder and One Drive, (on other threads). This morning went to write and then save a file in Word 2010, only to find 'no files matching etc.' in the folder/file that I required. Went to see if I was looking at the wrong Doc. type and the...