Windows 10: My words are changed, when I'm writing ...

Discus and support My words are changed, when I'm writing ... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Feels like someone is playing with my nerves, and has taken control of my computer, but not to the extent where I can't do what I want, but the hacker... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jack Saxon 7, Oct 2, 2019.

1. My words are changed, when I'm writing ...

Feels like someone is playing with my nerves, and has taken control of my computer, but not to the extent where I can't do what I want, but the hacker who's doin this, changes my texts as I'm writing, although I never activated any spell check correctors, as far as I know they are all disactivated, okay, so how come the spelling that I write is changed as I move to the next word. it's like someone is changing the way I write my words, to make me look like somebody who is either incoherent, and or writes very badly, or both, and when I go back and re-read and spell check my emails, texts, or comments, that I just wrote, all of a sudden they are full of mistakes that I never even wrote myself, and I've noticed that many times, when I write, whether it's an email I'm writing, or a comment about a video on youtube, or even in my own wordpad and I'm not even connected to the internet, and lately for the first time, actually just an hour ago, as I was writing my latest email and I was not even finished writing it, it is all of a sudden sent. As I'm still writing, a hacker or some harrasser clicks on send. I'm not even finished writing it, but is suddenly sent, so I go back to the email, and redo the whole process, and again, this hacker or harasser does the same thing, I'M NOT EVEN FINISHED WRITING MY REPLY, AND I NEVER MOVED MY MOUSE OR CURSOR TO THE SEND BUTTON, BUT SOMEONE DID, BECAUSE ALL OF A SUDEN MY PAGE RELOADS TO FIND THAT THE EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT, WHILE I WAS STILL WRITING IT.

ALSO I SEE MY CURSOR MOVE BY ITSELF SOMETIMES, NOT BY MUCH , BUT ENOUGH TO NOTICE THAT SOMEONE IS MOVING IT, AS IF SOMEBODY WAS SITTING NEXT TO ME, AND HAD ALSO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER, FROM A DISTANCE, AND CAN SEE WHAT I'M DOING IN THE FIRST PERSON POV.

WHATS GOING ON, HOW CAN I STOP THAT HARASSER FROM HAVING ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER, AND PLAYING THESE HATEFUL AND NASTY DESPICABLE GAMES, AND HOW CAN I PROTECT MY PRIVACY ??

:)

Jack Saxon 7, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Am360 Win User

Suggestion on enhancement of typing Amharic words

To those who developed Amharic typing/keyboarding system. I have one comment/suggestion on it.

"Enter" or "Space" key is used frequently when Amharic words are typed. These keys help to select the right word from displayed options. To make Amharic typing fast and easy please enhance it to take the first choice when the user press any other key that
    is not listed as options. For example to type the word "ሚስጥር" here are the steps on the current Amharic typing system

1. pressing "m" and then "i" and then space/enter keys (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" and then space/enter keys (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." and then space/enter keys (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" and then space/enter keys (to type ር)

I suggest to have a possibility not to use space/enter keys to write the same word ("ሚስጥር"). That means when I press "m" and then "i", I have two available options "ሚ" and "ሜ". space/enter key is used to type "ሚ" and "e" is used to type "ሜ". If the user
    type any other keys (other than "e" or space/enter), it will not write anything on the screen because it is out of the available options. What I am suggesting here is that - when the user types any key which is not in the available options, let it take the
    first option.

if you apply the above suggestion here will be the steps to type the word "ሚስጥር"

1. pressing "m" and then "i" (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" (to type ር)

This will make typing Amharic words very easy and fast.

Am360, Oct 2, 2019
  3. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 2, 2019
  4. Fernandz Win User

My words are changed, when I'm writing ...

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

My words are changed, when I'm writing ...

1. My words are changed, when I'm writing ... - Similar Threads - words are changed

2. I'm unable to remove "Write Protection" from my USB drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to remove "Write Protection" from my USB drive.: Hi,So the issue is that I am unable to remove the write protection from my USB. The issue arose after I used MediaCreationToolW11 to install the windows 11 boot loader onto the USB stick.When I was about halfway through the installation, a message appeared saying that...
  3. I'm unable to remove "Write Protection" from my USB drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm unable to remove "Write Protection" from my USB drive.: Hi,So the issue is that I am unable to remove the write protection from my USB. The issue arose after I used MediaCreationToolW11 to install the windows 11 boot loader onto the USB stick.When I was about halfway through the installation, a message appeared saying that...
  4. Can't see what I'm writing when signing in on home screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't see what I'm writing when signing in on home screen: Hi, I have a new Dell Inspiron 3000 laptop. I've set up a pin on the home screen and up until yesterday it was working fine. Now, when I type in my password, I can't see any dots registering that I'm typing my pin in. The cursor just blinks at the start like nothing is...
  5. Dispelled words don't seem to be showing any underline when I'm in Microsoft word in dark...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dispelled words don't seem to be showing any underline when I'm in Microsoft word in dark...: Unsure what I should test to investigate this? submitted by /u/wallpapersdance [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/me5b95/dispelled_words_dont_seem_to_be_showing_any/
  6. Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write.: My cursor is constantly jumping around when am trying to write making me have to watch very carefully where my cursor is. How can I prevent the cursor from jumping around on the page??...
  7. Windows 10 writing Pane disappears when changing pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 writing Pane disappears when changing pages: I have a Surface Pro. I use the Windows Writing Pane and have it at the bottom of the screen for use. However, with the recent Updates on Chrome, Opera, and Edge browsers, the writing pane will disappear or minimize with each page change I click. There appears to be a...
  8. cant write pinyin chinese word

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant write pinyin chinese word: i cant type chinese pinyin word even i change already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-write-pinyin-chinese-word/cfd8ccaa-bf21-44db-8eb3-6b1302a44063
  9. My word is not underlining when i spell a word wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    My word is not underlining when i spell a word wrong: usually it does, but however this does not happen on a document sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-word-is-not-underlining-when-i-spell-a-word/c0e207b6-ef3f-4ddc-9dc6-55b4622d1aa0
  10. can cortana write an email or can i use to write with microsoft word?

in Browsers and Email
    can cortana write an email or can i use to write with microsoft word?: Hi about cortana , can it write an email , i mean the body and can i use to use it and write a word document because i bought word 2010 ,that's pretty old thanks 40128