Windows 10: My worksheet has moved off of the screen

Discus and support My worksheet has moved off of the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; & I cant move it back into view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarenKiriona, Mar 2, 2021.

1. My worksheet has moved off of the screen

& I cant move it back into view

:)

KarenKiriona, Mar 2, 2021
  2. simrick Win User

Excel Worksheet in Drive G

If you saved the worksheet on C drive in Excel, that's where it will look for it. If you moved it to drive G (even by accident), Excel is still looking for it at the last known location where you saved it. If you open Excel and navigate to the location on the G drive where you know it is, then open it, and "save as" to the original location on the C drive, Excel will know where it is, and you will be able to open it next time from within the Excel program.

simrick, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Excel Worksheet in Drive G

I did something to make a worksheet that I had prepared in Excel to go to my external drive G. Now each time I need to get the worksheet for some reason it tells me that it is not there, but I can see it in the external drive. I want to it on drive C.
    Suggestions?

metromiami74, Mar 2, 2021
  4. My worksheet has moved off of the screen

EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING

Hi, I am trying once again to get an answer to what appears to be a simple request but I cannot solve it.

I have 12 excel worksheets on my desktop (windows 10) they are labelled January through to December but each time I edit one of the worksheets I save it and it goes to a different part of my desktop , is it possible to get it to stay in its original position
    ?

Thanks Mike

DianeMorris3, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

My worksheet has moved off of the screen

1. My worksheet has moved off of the screen - Similar Threads - worksheet has moved

2. Page has moved to the right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page has moved to the right of screen: my page has moved over to the right and i cannot view all of the page how do i move it back to full screen, the icons to make fill screen are too far over for me to hit aswell?...
  3. Page has moved to the right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page has moved to the right of screen: my page has moved over to the right and i cannot view all of the page how do i move it back to full screen, the icons to make fill screen are too far over for me to hit aswell?...
  4. microsoft excel worksheet

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft excel worksheet: I had an update on my windows 10 program last couple of weeks and when I check all of my files they lost them where are all of my files you lost? I had a tech trying to scam what do I do when I lost all of my personal; files including the Microsoft excel spreadsheet....
  5. EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING: Hi, I am trying once again to get an answer to what appears to be a simple request but I cannot solve it. I have 12 excel worksheets on my desktop (windows 10) they are labelled January through to December but each time I edit one of the worksheets I save it and it goes to a...
  6. Desktop Screen has moved to the left.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Screen has moved to the left.: I have a dark strip down the right side of the screen, this makes it hard to access the start and menu buttons on the left side. Have tried changing screen resolution, does not help. Am running latest Windows and have a NOC screen which I have also tried correcting from....
  7. Unable to save excel worksheets or move /copy files

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to save excel worksheets or move /copy files: I am running Win 10 v 1803 64 bit. All of a sudden, my excel files are coming up read only and I cannot save the changes I make. System won't allow me to move files saying I don't have permission. What? Will appreciate anyone's help on getting this cleaned up. Thanks. 117808
  8. Unable to save excel worksheets or move /copy files

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to save excel worksheets or move /copy files: I am running Win 10 v 1803 64 bit. All of a sudden, my excel files are coming up read only and I cannot save the changes I make. System won't allow me to move files saying I don't have permission. What? Will appreciate anyone's help on getting this cleaned up. Thanks. 117808
  9. Can't move desktop icons off-screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't move desktop icons off-screen: Before this latest update, I used to use all 4 sides of my screen. I used to keep half of each desktop icon out of screen. Now when I try to move an icon a little bit out of screen Windows just won't let me. How do I fix this? I tried changing the regedit entry...
  10. Moving mouse off of a window has no effect

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving mouse off of a window has no effect: I'm having this problem on two Windows 10 computers, so I'm not sure if it's "intended", but here goes. When I mouse over a window, I can hover and get the normal tooltip. If I move the mouse off of the window where a hover action extends all the way to the end of the...