Windows 10: My world in minecraft was dissapeared :

Discus and support My world in minecraft was dissapeared : in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, today i updated minecraft to 1.16.1 and play on my original world, but later i go back to 1.15.2 and all my bieldings, blocks, city, house, was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by clownfish.cc, Jun 29, 2020.

1. My world in minecraft was dissapeared :

Hello, today i updated minecraft to 1.16.1 and play on my original world, but later i go back to 1.15.2 and all my bieldings, blocks, city, house, was dissapeared. I have only some redstone in inventory and all. When i find a place of my city, i saw only grass. I played on this world since 2019.01 and when i 5 hours try to find some info, i saw only nothing will help you, start again. My age is 16, we played with my friends and brothers here, and i start crying. More than 2 yrs was dissapeared in one second I try to find smth on files of minecraft, and i find a data of my world. data of this world was perfect. World size 516 mb, 7 days ago was 489mb so all my bieldings was dissapeared but i known that they in my world data. How can i see my world? Name of world on russian.

:)

clownfish.cc, Jun 29, 2020

2. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never
    showed up on the list on the actual game. I went back on minecraft and ALL my worlds were missing from the list! So my question is, How do I get them back to showing on the game?

OneWithWolvesYT, Jun 29, 2020
  4. My world in minecraft was dissapeared :

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

My world in minecraft was dissapeared :

1. My world in minecraft was dissapeared : - Similar Threads - world minecraft was

2. my minecraft world disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft world disappeared: Hi my name is ruel and i have a youtube channel where i play minecraft bedrockso i was playing in my world then i accidentally turned off my pc and when i turned it on again my world was gone. I checked the minecraft worlds folder the world file was still there but the world...
  3. Recovering my Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering my Minecraft world: My computer was doing weird things. Long story short, the fix was to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. I had help with an online representative who managed to back up my files to a folder called "Windows.old" in which I have recovered some files. The only thing missing is...
  4. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.: I was trying to get out of the beta on windows 10 edition, and it said to delete Minecraft so i did but it deleted all my worlds. i looked at other threads and none of them helped when i go to restore previous versions it says there are no previous versions....
  5. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  6. My minecraft world reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft world reset: So i was playing on this world that I have more than a 100 hours invested and today I oppened the world and it was empty none of my stuff and buildings were in there and i hope this problem has a solution because im really sad...
  7. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  8. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  9. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  10. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.: I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world list. What should I...