Windows 10: My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.

Discus and support My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have already managed to get it to fix the problem temporarily, each time I restart my computer the "wuauserv" registry gets deleted, I scanned my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kElnerRA, May 11, 2022.

1. kElnerRA Win User

My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.

I have already managed to get it to fix the problem temporarily, each time I restart my computer the "wuauserv" registry gets deleted, I scanned my computer multiple times using my antivirus and it doesn't find a problem.

:)

kElnerRA, May 11, 2022
  2. Dev S. Win User

Wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted everytime i restart.

So recently my brother who plays a lot of games happened to download a suspicious program from the internet.

After that windows update and windows security stopped working.

Ive been trying to search online for help but none of those solutions seem to work.

Windows update and windows defender antivirus seems to be deleted from services and i cant find them on registry either.

I tried adding wuauserv manually with working registry and windows update started to work but not for long.

As soon i as i restarted my computer, those registries were gone. I even tried resetting my pc but windows update and windows defender doesnot work at all.

I can send you the link of the program he installed as well if youd like.

I hope some of you can help me.
    My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer. f6738559-c957-4542-be79-99b48e47b37c?upload=true.png

My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer. 57f3583c-1ecc-4029-ad2f-2b762c64156e?upload=true.png

Dev S., May 11, 2022
  3. Is there a way to repair your registry without deleting it?

I thought that sfc /scannow would work but I don't think it repairs the registry, just the .dlls.
    Is there a command that repairs the registry without having to repair XP entirely? I have found that a screwed up registry is the main cause of slow bootup times. But I don't know how to repair it without deleting the registry commands of programs already installed. All I really like to do is add those commands that may have been deleted by mistake or made corrupt by mistake.

Is there a way to do this?

EastCoasthandle, May 11, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Deleted icons stay on desktop (not in desktop folder)

I can only suggest that you
    1 Add a list of steps you have already taken.
    2 Add a comment about restarting the computer. Do the deleted icons disappear then?
    2 Add a comment explaining if any Desktop items do delete correctly and whether or not there are any significant differences between those that do delete correctly and those that don't.
    3 Add a list of any OS tweaks you have done & any third-party OS-related utilities you have run.

I assume you have already reinstalled your display driver.
    I don't see a Repair install as being relevant. Repair Install - TenForumsTutorials

Denis

Thema:

1. My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer. - Similar Threads - wuauserv registry deleted

2. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  3. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  4. My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.: I have already managed to get it to fix the problem temporarily, each time I restart my computer the "wuauserv" registry gets deleted, I scanned my computer multiple times using my antivirus and it doesn't find a problem....
  5. My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.: I have already managed to get it to fix the problem temporarily, each time I restart my computer the "wuauserv" registry gets deleted, I scanned my computer multiple times using my antivirus and it doesn't find a problem....
  6. every time I restart my computer there is a file created

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    every time I restart my computer there is a file created: I try to delete those files but when I restart it again, it appears again, It created an Extention in every browser on my computer, is this a virus?the extension looks like this...
  7. My wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted every time the computer reboots. I cannot...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted every time the computer reboots. I cannot...: Every time I shut down or restart the computer it gets deleted. So I can't get the Windows Update service to start. Ran sfc/scannow a lot of times. Every time it repairs something until it cannot find any more issues. But the problem persists the next time I boot. Suffered a...
  8. My computer seems to restart every time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer seems to restart every time I turn it on.: My computer had already been acting slower than usual and there were occasional freezes, but other than that it was totally fine. One day, I had pressed update and shut down on my computer as I was about to go to bed. When I woke up, my computer had lost all its file...
  9. Wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted everytime i restart.

Wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted everytime i restart.: So recently my brother who plays a lot of games happened to download a suspicious program from the internet. After that windows update and windows security stopped working. Ive been trying to search online for help but none of those solutions seem to work. Windows update...
  10. My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts

My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts: Hello. I have a very frustrating issue that I need resolved. My keyboard locks every. single. time. my computer shuts down, restarts, and sleeps. By this I mean the keyboard clearly works, it lights up and the enter & esc keys work... but all the other keys are locked.This...