Windows 10: My Xbox Adapter for Windows USB stick is not working

Discus and support My Xbox Adapter for Windows USB stick is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, the adapter I have bought from you has functioned for less than a day before it started displaying a driver error (error code 10). I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FleshyPisiform, Feb 3, 2019.

1. My Xbox Adapter for Windows USB stick is not working

Hi, the adapter I have bought from you has functioned for less than a day before it started displaying a driver error (error code 10). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver and updated the driver 3 times just in case but nothing seems to be working. I am using the adapter so I can connect my Razer Thresher to my Acer Predator and it did work for a little under a day so I assume that it should work fine. Do you have a solution?

:)

FleshyPisiform, Feb 3, 2019
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 3, 2019
  4. My Xbox Adapter for Windows USB stick is not working

How to make Xbox Wireless Adapter for Win 10 work now that driver is dead.

Hi,

You can connect your Xbox One Controller to a Windows PC either by using a cable or wirelessly. However, to play Xbox games on your PC, your controller must be connected via micro-USB cable.

Many PC games let you play with an Xbox One Controller instead of a keyboard or mouse. The Xbox One Controller can be quickly and easily installed on any PC that has an available USB port and is running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7.

Note This information applies only to the Xbox One Controller. For help with other gamepads or joysticks, or for information on configuring a specific game so that you can play it with a controller, refer to the manufacturer’s website or
    support center.

For Windows 10, the most current drivers are pre-installed with the operating system and are automatically updated through the Xbox Accessories app. See

Update your Xbox One Controller

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update network adapter driver from the device manager and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

My Xbox Adapter for Windows USB stick is not working

1. My Xbox Adapter for Windows USB stick is not working - Similar Threads - Xbox Adapter USB

2. windows 11 and my usb sticks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 and my usb sticks: up until about 4 days ago all my usb drives worked and still do in other devices now all the sudden i get no auto pla or anything other that an ! next to them in device manager ...which see's them...
  3. windows 11 and my usb sticks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 and my usb sticks: up until about 4 days ago all my usb drives worked and still do in other devices now all the sudden i get no auto pla or anything other that an ! next to them in device manager ...which see's them...
  4. xbox adapter for windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox adapter for windows 10 not working: yesterday my xbox adapter for windows 10 stopped working and i have tried the following uninstalling and reinstalling drivers updateing drivers updating windows updating controllers trying other controllers bought the new version of the adapter and still that one...
  5. Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.: On the latest Windows 10 builds the official Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless adapter doesn't work. The driver downloaded by windows is not compatible and the device doesn't work. submitted by /u/roshanpr [link] [comments]...
  6. USB stick suddenly stopped working

USB stick suddenly stopped working: I was copying some files to my USB stick. Suddenly, the copy action failed and the USB stick disappeared from This PC. Now, when I plug it in: - It shows up in Devices and Printers (as Intenso Speed Line) - It shows up in Device Manager (as USB Mass Storage Device, with an...
  7. Original Windows 10 USB stick not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Original Windows 10 USB stick not working.: Hi guys. Trying to do a clean Windows 10 install on my PC.. But the following Error message appear during install: 0x80070570. I've tried changing the SSD and RAM, changed settings in BIOS and done the Diskpart rutine to no avail. Frustrated and looking for a quick fix,...
  8. Xbox Wireless adapter not working

Xbox Wireless adapter not working: Recently after windows reset my adapter stopped connecting with the LED only coming on when i hold down the button and pretending to connect to my controller. this has happened to me before and i somehow got it to work earlier but now it won't connect even after reinstalling...
  9. usb stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    usb stick: When using the media creation tool and when you get to the part where you can choose 'create USB stick' or 'ISO file> (Rufus not shown)', is it the same either way or is one better than the other? I used the ISO file and then Rufus to create the bootable stick to install Win...
  10. USB Stick not working on any device

USB Stick not working on any device: Hi there, I have a Kingston USB 3.0 stick of 16 GB. It's fairly new. It was working fine since i got it but now is just stopped working and I was wondering if there is any way I could save it. When I insert it into a PC it makes the usual "device connected" sound but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox usb adapter for pc not working