Windows 10: My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired"

Discus and support My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I plug in my xbox controller it vibrates but doesn't turn on. I press the xbox logo and it continues to blink, Device ROOT\XBOXCOMPOSITE\0000 had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jose Sephora, May 28, 2023.

1. My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired"

I plug in my xbox controller it vibrates but doesn't turn on. I press the xbox logo and it continues to blink, Device ROOT\XBOXCOMPOSITE\0000 had a problem starting. Driver Name: dc1-controller.inf Class Guid: {05f5cfe2-4733-4950-a6bb-07aad01a3a84} Service: dc1-controller Lower Filters: Upper Filters: xboxgip Problem: 0xA Problem Status: 0xC0000010I have checked if there was any corrupted files and there was not i fixed any registry files or corruption. I manually install the xbox drivers. I updated every USB driver and the Plug and Play drivers. I have reinstalled windows , and my pc. I hav

:)

Jose Sephora, May 28, 2023
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 28, 2023
  3. WillSelby Win User
    Xbox 1 controller not connecting (wired)

Please help

i need help connecting my Xbox controller to my PC as it wont connect even with a wire and I don't know how to fix it

WillSelby, May 28, 2023
  4. AUOwen Win User

My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired"

PC won't boot with XBox One Controller connected

As stated in the title: PC won't boot with XBox One Controller connected. I have two computers, both with Windows 10 Home 64 bit. Both computers have the XBox One driver installed. One PC has the Normal Bios and that PC will boot with either
    a XBox360 or XBox One Controller connected. The other PC has a UEFI Bios and with an XBox360 controller connected it boots.....But..... If there is an XBox One controller connected it won't boot. If it will boot with an XBox360 controller connected why wouldn't
    it boot with an XBox One controller connected? Both controllers are wired.

Any suggestions ??

AUOwen, May 28, 2023
Thema:

My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired"

1. My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired" - Similar Threads - xbox controller wont

2. My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired": I plug in my xbox controller it vibrates but doesn't turn on. I press the xbox logo and it continues to blink, Device ROOT\XBOXCOMPOSITE\0000 had a problem starting. Driver Name: dc1-controller.inf Class Guid: {05f5cfe2-4733-4950-a6bb-07aad01a3a84} Service: dc1-controller...
  3. My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My xbox controller wont connect to my pc neither any other pc "wired": I plug in my xbox controller it vibrates but doesn't turn on. I press the xbox logo and it continues to blink, Device ROOT\XBOXCOMPOSITE\0000 had a problem starting. Driver Name: dc1-controller.inf Class Guid: {05f5cfe2-4733-4950-a6bb-07aad01a3a84} Service: dc1-controller...
  4. xbox controller no longer connects to pc wired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox controller no longer connects to pc wired: my xbox controller is no longer connecting to my pc when i check device manager there is no sign of the controller driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-no-longer-connects-to-pc-wired/20d9e5ed-baa3-4a6c-99f6-5c32f435b101
  5. xbox controller no longer connects to pc wired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox controller no longer connects to pc wired: my xbox controller is no longer connecting to my pc when i check device manager there is no sign of the controller driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-no-longer-connects-to-pc-wired/20d9e5ed-baa3-4a6c-99f6-5c32f435b101
  6. xbox controller no longer connects to pc wired

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc: my xbox controller isnt connecting to my pc via bluetooth. its connected but at the same time it isnt...like in the settings it says the controller is connected and the xbox guide button light is on but the controller doesnt respond to button inputs...doesnt work in games or...
  8. Wired Xbox One controller not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Xbox One controller not connecting to PC: I do not know what to do at this point. I have done numerous checks in Device Manager and the Xbox Peripherals tab does not show up. I have manually downloaded the drivers and they still have not shown up. I have done a Windows Update and still nothing. I have installed Xbox...
  9. My xbox one controller won't connect to my pc wired

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My xbox one controller won't connect to my pc wired: it's not showing in device manager and when i plug it in the xbox button slowly blinks submitted by /u/Lexahh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnvkhd/my_xbox_one_controller_wont_connect_to_my_pc_wired/
  10. Connecting xbox controller wired to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting xbox controller wired to pc: I have seen another thread with this issue and am having the same thing. I connect with a cable to my pc but it only vibrates for a sec and doesn't turn on. I know the usb cable and port works because I have tested it. I have checked in device manager and went to show hidden...