Windows 10: My Xbox game bar recording feature became unsupported.

Discus and support My Xbox game bar recording feature became unsupported. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So when I tried to record my videos, it refused to record, because it didn't say it was recording. So I went to xbox game bar and it says my hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeremiah Haynes, May 24, 2023.

1. My Xbox game bar recording feature became unsupported.

So when I tried to record my videos, it refused to record, because it didn't say it was recording. So I went to xbox game bar and it says my hardware isn't supported, I uninstalled, installed, reset everything, and restarted. It didn't work, I went to windows settings and it said my system is unsupported. Can someone help?

:)

Jeremiah Haynes, May 24, 2023

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 24, 2023
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, May 24, 2023
  4. Ramhound Win User

My Xbox game bar recording feature became unsupported.

Xbox Game bar after uninstalling UWP and disabling UAC

The Game DVR feature and specifically the in-game Game Bar that appears in compatible applications, is controlled by the Xbox Universal Windows Platform application, which is one of the default provisioned UWP applications.

Yes

In order to disable the Game DVR you have to disable it within the Xbox application.

Source: How to Disable Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar)

Once you disable the Game DVR functionality it will stay disabled.

In order to turn UAC competely, open regedit, and navigate to following location.

You are going to have to modify the value of EnableLUA to 0. Setting the UAC setting to it's lowest setting, within the Control Panel on Windows 10, does not actually disable UAC.

Ramhound, May 24, 2023
Thema:

My Xbox game bar recording feature became unsupported.

1. My Xbox game bar recording feature became unsupported. - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. My Xbox game bar recording feature became unsupported.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox game bar recording feature became unsupported.: So when I tried to record my videos, it refused to record, because it didn't say it was recording. So I went to xbox game bar and it says my hardware isn't supported, I uninstalled, installed, reset everything, and restarted. It didn't work, I went to windows settings and it...
  3. My Xbox game bar recording feature became unsupported.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox game bar recording feature became unsupported.: So when I tried to record my videos, it refused to record, because it didn't say it was recording. So I went to xbox game bar and it says my hardware isn't supported, I uninstalled, installed, reset everything, and restarted. It didn't work, I went to windows settings and it...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Recording: So the windows key on my keyboard just stopped working. Reasons unknown, is there any way to change the game bar recording shortcut to not be Win+G because that is like the only time I use it....
  5. Xbox Game Bar not recording

Xbox Game Bar not recording: ever since i upgraded to windows 11, i cannot use xbox game bar to record my games. i can still open it normally though. however when i open it, i can't press any of the buttons to record. i already tried resetting and repairng game bar, but nothing worked.when i try to press...
  6. Xbox game bar not recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording: HelloWhen I try and record a game using the Xbox Game Bar, it say's 'sorry we cannot record right now, please try again later' but it never works. How would I fix this?...
  7. xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar recording: my xbox game bar recording is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording/ba8dd4c9-c1a0-48db-ae45-fd8770574b09
  8. Recording Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Xbox Game Bar: [IMG]A month ago i was recording videos and when i preview the videos i get the video smaller with a large black area on the video. The videos used to be full sized and now aren't has the settings changed or is it the way i record for game only...
  9. XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS

XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS: Hello, a couple days ago I've been able to use to the game bar without any problems. I have recorded game play and the recordings were saved onto my computer in its true resolution 1920x1080. Now whenever I record my game play the recordings are saved with a weird resolution....
  10. "Record That" feature on Xbox Game Bar not working for VALORANT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Record That" feature on Xbox Game Bar not working for VALORANT.: While playing VALORANT, I am unable to record the last 30 seconds of my gameplay using the "Record That" feature on the Xbox Game Bar. The button is grayed out, indicating that I cannot click on it. When I do click on it, though, a message reading "Gaming features not...